Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Yay! What trophies did everyone get? :D

I picked Moon and finished all the challenges, so I got this one:

trophy_gold_moon_5.gif

Level 5 Games Master. ;u;

Same here! It seems like a lot of people finished them all and picked moon, so I haven't really seen any of the other trophies around. XD

I only got Level 3 trophy since I was only able to access Neopets (w/ enough time to complete at least 1 challenge) for like 3 days (only 1 with more than 1 hour).

trophy_gold_moon_3.gif
Level 3
Games Master

I only got a level 4 trophy. That last day I was too tired and could not get the score on Meepit Juice Break (DARN YOU MEEPITS -shakes fist angrily-) and there was no way for me to stay up and send my score in 30 more games to complete the 60 game challenge. :sad01_anim:

-shrugs-

Oh well I guess. :mellow:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

When were 'the days'? ///still feels new even though she joined a year ago

*revives thread* Uh, discussion topic! What is everyone doing for Christmas/what has everyone done this holiday season?

I'm working these days, luckily I've got a few days of for New Year. If the weather is nice I might go watch the fireworks in the city. Didn't make any plans though.

It's a good time to clear out stuff you kept for no reason, get everything cleaned out and enjoy the re-organizing you always had wanted to do but never did ;)

Wildbreeze, that's so awesome! Congratulations! :D

I always seem to freeze up on tests so my ACT score wasn't as high as I felt it should have been. (And don't even get me started on classes I had that grades were based only on test scores, they didn't care about homework at all.)

The lab is killing my training. Cumulative:

Level: -8
Hitpoints: +12
Strength: -1
Defence: -1
Movement: +3
Back to Level 1: 0 zaps
Colour/Species: 7 zaps
No Change: 0 zaps

It's so awful!

It's a good time to clear out stuff you kept for no reason, get everything cleaned out and enjoy the re-organizing you always had wanted to do but never did ;)

That's true, however I've only been in Florida for about 8 months and didn't actually gather too much this time around.

I learned how to put in and take out contacts today, and my gosh it's an ordeal. My eyes are tired and bothered from all the poking I've given them today. xP At least it seems to be getting easier as I practice doing it... but I think I'm going to give my eyes a break for the rest of the day.

Contacts are a pain at the beginning, literally and figuratively. I rarely use them anymore, I have accepted that my vision is a bit blurry further ahead :p