Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I'm finally starting to look forward to it again. I still need to figure out my prize points from last year though.

I can't wait to see what this year's Yooyu will be. I think that might be what I'm looking forward to most.

Hey! I've been alright. Been a weird few months, but everythings a lesson, right? :p

How about you?

And true, lol. Always gotta be ready.

I don't think i'll be hitting my usual standard, though. :o

This summer i'm gonna be doing some life-preperations. :p

and spritzie - may i suggest the stone foam finger? i just sold my 3rd a few days ago. if you hold out a while, you can get 2mil each. :p

what if they finally throw in the maraquan yooyu?

i'm hoping Jumpstart can fix the AC. Last year the lack of competition made it unenjoyable.

I'm hoping to at least match last year, if not surpass. We'll see. Work is a lot more hectic now with team merges and stuff. (Is it sad that I get the majority of my AC games played at work?)

I was originally trying to decide if I wanted the wig or not. I don't think I do. Other than the stamp, nothing particularly interests me. I have enough points left for one stone foam finger. Maybe I'll consider that, especially if it might be worth actually keeping for battling.

I would LOVE to see a Maraquan Yooyu. I think they've released all of the colors from YYB, so it will be interesting to see what's next.

Nah, the AC is a fulltime job in itself, so you should be proud you can balance two at once. :p

if you're selling, the foam finger is best. if you want the wig to wear though, i'd use the points, cause they're crazy inflated with firm price but very HTS at the same time which is incredibly confusing, but whatever. :p

as long as they don't try to get creative with the colors again. the yellow one still kinda freaks me out.

This year, I'll have internet at home, so that should make everything easier too. Last time, I spent a ton of time at my parents' since they were out of town and had internet. This year, they'll be around, so it's good I'll be able to play at home.

I tend to buy items I want to keep before buying to sell. If there's nothing I particularly like, then I'll buy to sell. I'll probably skip the wig and get the stamp and the foam finger.

I just hope it's shaped right. I don't know why, but as much as I was looking forward to the robot yooyu, the shape just seemed off to me. I don't know if it was my imagination or not, but it didn't look right. I had the points for it, but I decided to pass on it.

So no excuse to not hit octo-allstar, right? :p

ah, thats cool. :p

i've got my gallery to work with, so i always have to go through this long calculation process of figuring out what i'll make the best profit off of. that really sucks for someone who hates math as much as me. :p

it annoyed me that they put out both a robot and clockwork yooyu :o

Pffft. I don't think I've ever even made double-all star.

I've only been able to get the yooyus the last two years and I feel compelled to get them since I have a petpet gallery, but I've only ended up buying the faerie one. The robot one just didn't sit right with me, so I figured I could get it with NP someday later on.

Catching up with friends is always fun! What did you guys do?

if accurate was fun, and more with friends you do not see much.
talk, laugh and remember old good seasons lol, we seem elderly.
-----------------
I be the only one who is not excited about the AC.
at least this time i try to get the avatar.
Shad.

I've never made it anywhere near all star! I do have internet at home now as of about a month ago, thank goodness. I'm not allowed on neopets at work or I would definitely play a lot more but I'm still hoping to do about what I did last year.

I hope to outdo what I managed last year. Last year was the first AC that I actually participated in, and I made it to rank 7 (so close to 8, but I didn't pay attention to when it ended). At least rank 8, and maybe 10 would be fantastic.

Each AC, I've increased my rank. It wasn't until my 3rd AC that I managed All Star.

You just have to find a method that works for you. I've found that mostly playing only SoSD and listening to audio books while I play works the best. I found music didn't distract my mind enough, so I would get bored and then distracted. I'd think about looking something up real quick before I continued playing and next thing I would realize, I hadn't played a single game in over 2 hours.

I found that watching TV shows helps a lot. And not just something randomly on tv but like an entire series of Gilmore Girls or One Tree Hill while trying to get a higher rank. I definitely stick with mostly SOSD although I do really enjoy to play at least 3 games of Slushie Slinger a day.

Last AC, I only made it to rank 1.I couldn't stand that they made the bracket system again, so I said "Forgot it."

Plus, that's when I still had my job at Waffle House, where I was working just about 40 hours a week during the summer. :P

I'd work a 7-2, get some subway, eat, and then go to a water park with my friends from 3-8, just about every day. :D

So apparently getting tweeted by BBC America makes me super popular. Got a lot of tweets/favorites when I said tonight was my first time watching The Graham Norton Show and they welcomed me to the fold. O.o

Today my youth group went to the house of one of the girls. She has chickens, goats, dogs, horses... It was awesome. :) I love animals. I held a baby chicken, one of the dogs sat on my foot, and we all got the chance to ride one of the horses around. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Whelp,this is my 1st ever AC on my old account I never participated cause I was so little,I'm still indecisive on which team to join

Guest Sabs

I always to listen to music, or watch a movie while playing the AC games. It's the only way I'll stay sane. :P I depend on SOSD a lot, and then Yooyuball. I can't bring myself to play slushie slinger a lot.

*holds it and performs CPR*

It's so hot here I feel like I'm meeeelllltttiiiiinnnngggg...

I haven't been home in a while - my little apartment's airconditioning usually lets me deal with the heat, my house is too huge for all the corners to hold up in the heat ;___; *hides in room*

Y'all look at the state of my internet right now.

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3509328149

Anyways, I'm going to be heading back to Canada in a few days :sad02: My Australia vacation is over D:

I just choked on my water laughing at your Shenkuu-l-aid man. Thanks for the lol.

That was drawn by Austin :D Click on the Shenkuu-L-Aid Man picture to see his fabulous graphics!