Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

list of adult swim shows to avoid(not all of theese are in the current line up)

12 oz. Mouse

Assy McGee

Frisky Dingo

Perfect Hair Forever

Tim & Eric Awesome Show

Saul of the Mole Men

Tom Goes to the Mayor

tehre are oher odd ones that i think are fine, or atleast not bad.. however they are an aquired taste...theese however... BADBADBAD stupid jokes that i think you gotta e smoking somthing to think they are good..

sorry late in topic went to other room while was making this lol

the first 2 and the Tim & Eric Awesome Show aer the worst of the bunch

I'm also on a lot when none of the mods are. And is it just me or have some of the spammers figured out when it's safe to do spam?

And it's 5pm here.

only 1am? its 3 here *giggles* im nocternal.. BF works graveyard and so we eat dinner at 6am... it amuses me more then it should...

If there was just one more mod that covers most of the unmodded time zones there would be a lot less of that stuff. And call me AA.

and this is the end of the TDN. Ian will get online never one day and find out that all of the posts are from spammers. So he will decide to change the whole domain name from TheDailyNeopets to TheDailySpammers. Then the forums will get a whole new lay out. He will replace the current banner to an automated spambot that will spam on the banner itself! Then Fantastic Spammers will be the brand new hidden board with of course a spam symbol next to the usernames. We will all have no choice by to join them all. Confusciousnz will now talk about the non-spammers that come to the board. Mods? We won't need them, we will all be in charge of the forums! Of course they will now have to add new articles, all about "How to spam", "A complete guide on pretending to be a mod, get online, then go offline." Yes, all of our usernames will be changed to "Spammer # =insert number here=".

:laughingsmiley: sorry guys, I'm just so bored XD so I decided to make just a little spoof on the whole spammers thing. I know how the staff feels! So don't worry, we're going to be supporting! Meanwhile we'll just have to report the spammers XD.

i should give shout outs to everyone because I have something positive to say to them all. Haha. I'll give AA some compliments, You are seriously a genius writer. You're intelligent far beyond your years. You are an excellent blogger. You are great with things. You are enthusiastic and very kind and easy to get along with, You'd make a very loyal friend. There's more but I can't think of it at the moment.