Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

i LOVE reign...... but im super annoyed that the whole french (and scottish) court has english accents..... >.>

ahaha yes. I find that hilarious actually. Almost none of the characters in the show are supposed to be English, yet almost all of the actors are.

such a great show, but I just cant get beyond that one fact, lol.

a friend pointed out that if they all had french accents, we wouldnt be able to understand them XD

to be fair, they probably all spoke french at the french court, too.

edit: also, i cant think of one popular french actor.....so, theres that....

• 1 month later...

such a great show, but I just cant get beyond that one fact, lol.

a friend pointed out that if they all had french accents, we wouldnt be able to understand them XD

to be fair, they probably all spoke french at the french court, too.

edit: also, i cant think of one popular french actor.....so, theres that....

But, but, Audrey Tautou! Amelie Poulain, The Da Vinci Code, Coco avant Chanel :P

Maybe not Sandra Bullock kind of famous, but she is famous! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, Naamah! How have you been? A lot going on in life can get real tiring. :c *hugs*

I've been okay. I'm visiting family in another state and luckily they have internet. Three pets on my side accounts have birthdays today so I sent them cakes from my main account.

I've been okay. I'm visiting family in another state and luckily they have internet. Three pets on my side accounts have birthdays today so I sent them cakes from my main account.

Happy birthday to your pets! :D That's a great way for them to start off the New Year. c:

Hi guys.

Today is my birthday! (Does that make me a Buzz?) Is there anything I should do on Neopets today? I plan to try and get that last Snow wars trophy since the lag has let up a bit, so maybe I'll get some nice REs.

Hi guys.

Today is my birthday! (Does that make me a Buzz?) Is there anything I should do on Neopets today? I plan to try and get that last Snow wars trophy since the lag has let up a bit, so maybe I'll get some nice REs.

Happy birthday! :D I hope you have an amazing day!

Hopefully the lag will let you have a good time, and that you get some good REs. :) Maybe try your hand at Pyramids or Sakhmet Solitaire?

Happy birthday! :D I hope you have an amazing day!

Hopefully the lag will let you have a good time, and that you get some good REs. :) Maybe try your hand at Pyramids or Sakhmet Solitaire?

Thanks so much Lia!

I ended up sort of losing steam after I lost the first match I tried to the tree monster guy...so yeah. Haha.

• 1 month later...

That Hissi idea is awesome!

...and got me thinking, why haven't they done that already? :o

That Hissi idea is awesome!

...and got me thinking, why haven't they done that already? :O

I'd be willing to repaint Hissalana (my Hissi) if that happened. I love her current customization though...

• 3 weeks later...

Hola everyone :)

Had over a years break from neo but I'm back now that I've graduated :laughingsmiley:

Hi! Welcome back. I love your side bangs. I wish I could pull off black hair :(

Aw I'm sure you can! Thank you m'dear <3

Your welcome! I used to dye my hair a lot. There's a singer I listen to who can pull off any hair color. He's super cute too!

Your welcome! I used to dye my hair a lot. There's a singer I listen to who can pull off any hair color. He's super cute too!

Haha :D I was all blonde before but my hair started to snap off. It couldn't take any more bleach! :(

I have never tried dying my hair before, but I wonder what colour will be good for my skin color (white/brown-ish). I don't think I'll ever have the courage to stand out that much and dye my hair, though :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...