Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Guest Tyrant Tyler

I changed my name, I am now Tyrant Tyler.

Why Tyrant?

Because when I get power, I abuse it. smackk.gif

DON'T LET ME IN CHARGE OF ANYTHING!!!

((Ye have been warned))

Seriously though, follow the fad and if you can change your name, change it to something like I have in front of your name. Like Angel Anime. Make sure the first two letters are the same or it won't sound right. X3.gif

i dunno if i would like any that would work with my current SN for that theory..would have to get creative i suppose lol or just use my actul name emily :P

hehe i decided alton would be good for a new set ^_^

Am I the only one who realises what idiots we were to join this site?

Basically, you can NOT post YOU on the internet. Videos, pictures. Animations. Nothing. As someone earlier posted, it's not allowed on Neopets, and it won't be here. It's for everyone's own good, and we're glad to see that people aren't majorly opposed to it =]

THEY'RE REMOVING OUR FREEDOM TO POST PIRATED/COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL ONLINE, TO POST PICS OF US ONLINE.

WTF?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Mikey) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Posting in all capitals and openly objecting to TDN rules.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If anyone is feeling particularly bored, they can play my Hannah and the Pirate Caves map.