Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I don't know that we really know what the average age is for members, but we seem to cover pretty much every age group. I know we have some younger 11-13 members, as well as some 50+, grandparents, and really everything in between.

• 1 month later...

Graduation isn't that bad.  Growing up is nasty though.  Kids have it made. Then again, I can sleep most of the day if I'm not working ^_^

Yes graduation isn't bad. Agreed about growing up! Currently sat watching Disney films avoiding adult life hahaha

• 3 weeks later...

Hi I'm mai.. i just joined tdn and i don't know where to go. lol

Hi mai, I'm bryn! You can go anywhere! Feel free to post on any board.

And welcome!

My parents went to Hawaii for a week and a half, and brought me back all the individual coffee packs from their hotel room!  <3

I have a tiny, one cup coffee machine, so I just use the individual packs. So I grab all that I can from hotels, and a few from the cart if I can!  :whistle:

They brought me back 21! (One of which I gave to my sister.)

I'm really excited to try Hawaiian coffee!

Just got back from babysitting! Never seems to be a dull moment when you're babysitting for two young boys!

I would tell of some of their miss-happs.. but I don't think all of them would be appropriate!

Avoiding studying for finals. I only have the one actual final, but it's a beast since we spent the whole semester working on a project completely separate from lectures but worth most of of our grade, so I'm basically rereading half a semester of notes (final non cumulative). UGH. I'm a whooping crane expert now (we did a population viability analysis and wrote an academic paper) but none of that is on the exam. I'm over here trying to care about conservation genetics. uuuuuugh.

It wouldn't be half as bad if I wasn't having to reread the 8 academic papers that he wants us to quote from on the final. It's freaking 20 short essay questions with 3 hours to do it. As interesting as the PVA was, it makes me wish I'd picked a fluffy graduate degree. I could have put the science in social science, heh, instead, genetics.

Time for more coffee.

• 4 weeks later...

I have been playing Neopets, but I do miss the forums! I've been busy at home and work.

Everyone have a great 2016!!! ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

It's 3 A.M. here and I'm awake.

I don't know what I'm doing. I have courses tomorrow.

Sometimes I see how I fail and I have no helpful reaction.

Good night everyone!

I have today off, but will be back at work tomorrow, ugh.

The good thing is that I started a 4-1o schedule...that means I work Monday - Friday from 7am - 5:30pm (with a 1/2 lunch break)...and I get every Friday off!

It's SO worth it!

I have only 9 years to go until I can fully retire. I'm 47, and believe me...I can't wait!!

I'm jealous of all the young people on here! I miss my youth!

• 2 months later...

Which one? I've seen a couple of April fools pranks released in my country but not sure if I've seen the one from YouTube.

Which one? I've seen a couple of April fools pranks released in my country but not sure if I've seen the one from YouTube.

The Snoopivision one. If you missed it, it was basically "watch a 360 degree video but with Snoop Dogg there in the video as well". I didn't try it out, admittedly.

Haven't heard about that one. But probably wouldn't have watched it anyway :p

In my country, the one I liked most (from the ones I encountered) was the one from a DIY shop that sold wireless power sockets. Had an antenna and deliverd max 500W ... or so they proclaimed :p

Ryan, you should really stick around for longer when you finally pop up here again :P

I ended up staying offline all day April 1st, so I didn't encounter any April Fools stuff, I haven't really read anything about any either.