Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

congrads.. i only have 3 avis that require a painted pet, the grey and then the 2 for feeding my pets potions(regular and a mutant one)

maybe its a perk of not having been on NPs for a year yet but i can rattle off if i have a paticular avi or not off the top of me head, i would be able to listo nes i still needed if the list wasnt still sooooo long (i barely have over 200 avis)

I can never remember all the clickable/easy to get ones that I have, but I know which gaming and pet ones I have (usually bacause they take heaps of my time :)). Of the ones I need... I can only list the ones I'm currently working on or really want!

the only clickable or "easy" one i dont have is the island mystic *grummble*

err and the one for sending the greeting on vday...

i finally got the island mystic one last week!! I remember my friend got it on her first try >_< it took me a year to get it LOL

dosnt he show the same message to everyone? if so why didnt you make a post telling us it was up? *whimpers* its rare a miss a day goign to check but it dose happen sadly...

i coudl be wrong but i was udner the impression it was the same

Imagine a water slide that goes from the top of the mountain all the way to the bottom. That would be crazy.
That would be so cool, but there would be maintainance/safety problems. Imagine accidentally coming off the slide on a steep slope.