Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Does anyone know of any fun multiplayer steam games? My friend's birthday is coming up and I want to surprise them with a game we can play together.

Preferably a game that's not over $20, but it's okay if it is.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone know of any fun multiplayer steam games? My friend's birthday is coming up and I want to surprise them with a game we can play together.

Preferably a game that's not over $20, but it's okay if it is.

When you say multiplayer do you mean like an MMO or a game where you can sit in the same room and play on the PC? 

If you mean play in the same room Heroes of Might and Magic V. You'll have to take turns but I grew up playing Heroes of Might and Magic. I could dork out over the Necropolis and Inferno faction right now but I'm too lazy to. :)

• 1 month later...

What's up everyone?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Not much! 

School has started up, so I'm a bit busy with that.

got a smart phone (finally!) I've been using flip phones for just about forever....but it might be because I have a habit of loosing them :/

Let's hope this one sticks around!

Not much! 

School has started up, so I'm a bit busy with that.

got a smart phone (finally!) I've been using flip phones for just about forever....but it might be because I have a habit of loosing them :/

Let's hope this one sticks around!

Whoa how have you survived until 2016 without a smartphone? :0

That is impressive, I commend you. xD

What phone did you get? c:

Whoa how have you survived until 2016 without a smartphone? :0

That is impressive, I commend you. xD

What phone did you get? c:

Lol, I've had ipods, ipads, laptops, ds and basically every other type of technology to make up for it! xD

I got the cheapest Samsung available! Lol, I can play games, text, call, and use the internet so it's fine for me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yay for a year long hiatus. Or maybe two years.. I can't even remember when I stopped just hanging out in the forums.. This is what video games really do, kids. They make you forget about your other random things.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all! Just wanted to say hi as it's been I think about a year since I last checked in. Seems like neopets has stopped lagging for me finally so maybe I'll stick around a while. :)

It's good to see you around here again! I hope you stick around for a while. Neopets has it's moments, but overall the lagging has stopped. If you haven't already done so I'd suggest changing your password. There have been some recent account breaches and such and since you've been inactive for a while it might be a good idea. :)

It's good to see you around here again! I hope you stick around for a while. Neopets has it's moments, but overall the lagging has stopped. If you haven't already done so I'd suggest changing your password. There have been some recent account breaches and such and since you've been inactive for a while it might be a good idea. :)

Thank you! Will do! It definitely does seem better and I missed some of these games so much! So glad they seem to finally be working again for me!

Any important things I missed?

Just the usual Daily Dare, GMC and such. Nothing really too spectacular. There have been a lot of account breaches over the last little while but it seems to have calmed down a bit or I'm out of touch with the goings on. I'm hardly around these days. My 2 year old often takes over my computer to watch her movies or her Sofia the First show. It frees up our TV, but occupies my computer.

Yay for a year long hiatus. Or maybe two years.. I can't even remember when I stopped just hanging out in the forums.. This is what video games really do, kids. They make you forget about your other random things.

That's so true. I don't go on Neopets because I've been too busy on my PS4.

That's so true. I don't go on Neopets because I've been too busy on my PS4.

My husband is home on a disability leave and has been off for the entire month of January and looking like it'll be February too. It's so nice having him home all day every day! While he's home he's been playing Battlefront on our PS4 and occupying that. Then our 2 year old has been occupying my computer to watch movies or shows. Gotta love the 21.5" screen!

I've had hardly any time on my computer lately and when I have it's been taken up by finishing my finance course, which I didn't quite make it on time so have to get an extension granted.

It should be fairly quiet around my house for the next few days. My 5 year old has croup, where her upper respiratory tract is inflamed and when she coughs it sounds like a seal is barking. Her little sister seems to have a little cold but not as bad so we're hoping to keep them separated as much as possible so we don't spread all the germs around. I swear kindergarten is just a place for kids to go and swap their germs and sicknesses. We were sick last month around this time too.

I hope your little ones get better soon, Mousykins. My mom said that when I was little (like 2 yr.s) I used to get croupy coughs a lot (I had an infectious Pre-K and was in the same school my mom taught in) that she said we spent a lot of time running hot showers for the steam to relieve my coughs, so she jokes with me that my terrible 2 stage was causing her water-logged wrinkles.  :rolleyes_anim: She also gave me honey, tea, and lemon -just a teaspoon, but now that I'm older and can read, it says clearly on honey jars not to give to kids 2 and under. :shiftyeyes_anim:  :laughingsmiley: Guess I'm a Survivor. I hope that you and your family stay warm and feel better soon. <3

Thanks midnight_spell! Unfortunately it's a trip back to the doctors this afternoon. The medication she got yesterday helped a little and she's been coughing almost non-stop since getting up. Making it hard for her to eat and drink. Her little sister is sick too but not with a barking cough. She's getting checked out too to make sure her lungs are clear and she just has a common cold. I've had the humidifier on the last two nights and it's not really helping much. I'm hoping the doctor can give her some medication to help or do something.

We were supposed to go grocery shopping on Monday and because of having to go to the doctors we didn't go. We were going today but now we can't because it'll be dark by the time we get into town and it's been rather foggy lately. Hopefully we can all go tomorrow or I'm sending my husband by himself.

In Canada honey isn't to be given to anyone under the age of 1, good to know the US is different. I've the honey discussion with my MIL and explain to her why it's not a good idea and such. I don't think she agreed with me but if all healthcare professionals and manufacturers are stating the same thing then there's a reason.

We've also had the car seat safety discussion where both my husband's parents were saying they're a waste of money and kids shouldn't be restrained like that because they're too little to sit still for long periods. I simply put it across as would you like a dead child or an alive child if you get into a crash.

:( I hope they both feel better soon Mouseykins!

Thanks Ashbash! My oldest appears to be on the mend and is currently asleep in her rocking chair. I should take her to bed but I don't want to disturb her. She's in an awkward position so I'm sure she'll wake up eventually and then I can put her to bed. She likes to sit on her knees facing the back of the chair and rock like that and that's how she fell asleep. The chair is one of those rocker/recliner arm chairs. It was supposed to be for Daddy, but ever since we got it when she was 3 she's claimed it as her chair.

My 2 year old however has a cough and she's not sounding too good, but not she's not sounding like a barking seal at least. She's been up all day and passed out at 9pm so I'm hoping *knocks on wood* she sleeps through the night. Our pup is currently laying beside her.

I learned something very informative from our doctor this evening. He said that once the girls have had croup they'll never get it again so that's one positive thing at least. I'm just glad we're going through this before the new baby arrives. I don't think they can give the steroid medication to infants and I really don't want to find out.

The house has been really quiet today with the girls not feeling good so I've taken the opportunity to get some studying done. :)

Here's hoping that no one else gets sick until at least summer or even longer would be awesome! :D

EDIT:

Well My 5 year old is doing much better. She's back to her usual self trying to boss me around and not getting away with it lol. Her cough is still hanging around, but according to the doctor that can take a few weeks to go away. It is sounding better, so that's good at least. She just needs to remember that she can't run around like usual and still needs to take it somewhat easy. She was supposed to go to a birthday party this afternoon but I didn't let her in case she passes on her germs to the other kids. She doesn't have school until Wednesday so a few more days sheltered at home away from people will do her some good. I'm going to make her friend a card, beaded butterfly or dragonfly and some tissue paper flowers with Bug's help and we'll give them to her mom on Wednesday.

My two year old on the other hand wound up in the ER on Friday with a high fever. So far she's avoided Croup and wound up with an infection in her throat and ears. Another reason why Bug didn't go to the party, in case she carries some of her sisters germs along with her. No need getting anyone else sick. Jelly is on antibiotics now and she's not thrilled about it. I have to hold her on my lap and bribe her with chocolate to get her to take her medicine. It's not the most pleasant stuff so I can't really blame her for not wanting to take it.

My husband and I are still not sick! *knocks on wood* Hopefully we stay that way. I have a doctors appointment on Tuesday and I'm getting my doctor to check my throat, lungs and ears to be sure there's nothing hanging around. :)

Edited by Mouseykins
Updated!

@Mouseykins, yay for parents not being sick while taking care of their sick kids! :D

It can be tricky sometimes - last month my baby daughter suddenly got pink eyes, and I was not careful enough that I ended up getting sick too, and then my hubby got it too afterwards ._. Thankfully it was not serious one but still annoying because of the headache preventing us to function well...

Take care of yourself, and hopefully your LO will get better soon!

That must have been annoying! We haven't gone through pink eye yet and I don't even remember having it when I was a kid.

When either myself or my husband are sick we pretty much stay away from each other so we don't infect the other. This round I've been like MO on Wall-E "Foreign Contaminant" and going around disinfecting things with Lysol wipes and spray. My girls are slowly getting better. My youngest has realized that taking her medicine is not the worst thing and it's helping her feel better. They're already running around tormenting each other so that's a good sign.

I'm actually shocked I'm not sick. I pretty much sleep face to face with my youngest so she's constantly breathing on me. Now that she's been sick she's been coughing and sneezing all over me.

Last week I started my grade 12 math course and I've been able to work on it a fair bit while keeping busy organizing my house. :)