Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

I just finished watching Grimm and I watch Lucifer whenever a new episode comes online. Most other shows I really enjoyed have finished, I can only hope new seasons will come out. I kinda like Detectives, science fiction and action. Other than that I watch anime shows of course. I tend to binge watch though, whenever I can. I always want to know how it continues. Sometimes I'd rather wait a few weeks so I can watch several episodes in one go.

I also enjoyed watching the DC and Marvel shows. And Ice Fantasy, if you don't mind the weird special effects and that it's Chinese spoken it's actually pretty good, a bit romantic but (in my opinion) in a sweet way.

1 hour ago, Jena92 said:

My cats like watching Sofia the first.I have watch the gifted its OK ,I watch  Gotham its really good

I enjoy watching Sofia with my girls. Even my 7 month old lil girl likes. Probably all the colors and the moving pictures with the songs. :D 

I've watched the first episode, but it's super weird and not really my kind of humor. With new shows I usually watch 2 or 3 episodes and if I don't like it by then I have to conclude that it's not for me. If I'm hooked by then, I'll just keep on watching.

Enchiladas are great! I usually make them with minced meat instead of chicken. I made some last week. For today I have no clue yet what I'll make, I'll think of something when doing groceries. Next week is going to be super busy for me, lots of driving lessons since my final exam is coming close. I really need to pass this. I already planned ahead a little by making double portions of food and putting them in the freezer, now I just have to make sure I buy enough groceries to last me a week. Maybe I'll make noodles again today. I guess I'll decide when I'm hungry.

2 hours ago, Jena92 said:

I jus t buy premade ones from the store easy to cook in the oven

That can get a bit pricey over time. Plus you need to watch that they're not loaded with unhealthy stuff like a ton of sodium. I used to get the Swanson's skillet meals but they're so full of sodium that I stopped getting them. My husband gets microwavable frozen lunches for work, but we're sure to read the label of ingredients and nutrition panel. Plus we get the President's Choice brand and they don't use any artificial colors or preservatives. Given the opportunity I'd rather make our suppers then buy them pre-packaged.

Welp! Time to venture outside with my girls to go get coffee and milk. It's chilly out today, but not as bad as it has been lately. Ugh I hate snow!

its rainy were I live .

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Hrtbrk) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep posts 7 words or more.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I  love to drink coffee,my favorite coffee creamer  is hazelnut

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Mouseykins) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please do not double post. Use the EDIT button to add new/additional comments.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

My girls decided they wanted to ply with Play-Doh this afternoon. We have an Olaf and a Minions set for them as well as a few extra mini pots. Shockingly almost all the doh is moist. I have three small pots on my counter that are a bit dry and crumbly. I'm going to try and add a bit of water to them and see if I can bring them back to life so I don't have to toss them out.

My robot vac isn't going to be too pleased with the extra mess lol. :laugh:

c02451zf_1.jpg

Congrats Duma! Here's some party balloons for you! :heart:

I'm so glad you passed. I know how hard you worked towards this goal.

Today it's finally nice enough for me to venture out with my girls! Sadly the library isn't open today so I'll just have to drop things off in the bin and won't be able to get anything new. Also a good day to go get some more milk too. By the weekend we'll need some for sure and my husband won't be able to get any with the long hours he works. Mouse doesn't even need to wear her parka today when she goes outside. :D

On ‎2017‎-‎11‎-‎21 at 10:27 PM, Duma said:

Awesome balloons :biggrin:

I treated myself yesterday with some fries and other deep fry foods and an ice cream with maple syrup as dessert. Yum!

Mmm that sounds yummy! :D

Is it bad that I've already started Christmas shopping? I kind of want to get done early so I'm not rushing around last minute ^^;

Not bad at all! I haven't actually bought anything yet, but I was already thinking of what to get last week. At least the prices aren't driven up yet and you can find a lot more stuff that isn't Christmas related.

What did you buy?

I have 3 kids to shop for and they each can cost a bit, so this year I decided to break it up a bit. Last week when we went grocery shopping I picked up our baby girl's presents. For the other two I'll probably order online and get them shipped home that way they don't physically see them and I can  unpack the boxes when they're asleep. :D

10 hours ago, Duma said:

Not bad at all! I haven't actually bought anything yet, but I was already thinking of what to get last week. At least the prices aren't driven up yet and you can find a lot more stuff that isn't Christmas related.

What did you buy?

Ah no worries you've got time lol. Yes that's certainly true. I still have lots to get and the only things I've bought so far are for my sister. I got her Animal Crossing New Leaf for 3DS, a set of clothes, and a DIY maker tattoo set :)

Oh, that's smart, when all the Christmas gifts are being sold for a discount! I've thought about that, but never felt like keeping them for a year. Maybe in the future I will though, if I have plenty of space to keep them.

It also works really well, because like for my mom, I can have her pick out items for herself, and then be completely sure she'll forget all about them and they'll be a surprise.  Like today I gave her ornaments we bought last year, and she was so surprised by them.  Though, they were the ones she'd forgotten about by the time the shipments came, so this method can also work in the weeks and months before Christmas.

Sadly that method does not work with children. The longer you hide gifts around the house, the more likely they are to stumble across them and want them immediately as opposed to waiting for their intended gift date.

Earlier this year for my oldests birthday I ordered her a plush toy from the Disney Store. I also go her younger sister one too and an outfit for her baby sister. They were here when the delivery came and wanted to open the box right away. She knew what it was because I said I might be ordering her something from the Disney Store and the logo was on the box. My MIL was a bit ticked that I also ordered the other two girls something because it's not their birthday and they should have to wait. Well my middle child had a really crappy birthday this year and I was supposed to get her something like this anyways so this was a late present for her. And do I need a reason to buy things for the baby girl, no I do not. Plus I had to import them from the United States, so figured I'd better get my money's worth and hope the duty fees weren't over the moon. Turns out they were only $13. :D

Since today is Black Friday I should see what the Toy store has on sale.

EDIT: I ended up getting all my shopping done last night from the comfort of my computer! I ordered K and A's presents, plus stocking stuffers for all three girls. I ordered something I need for our classroom and a gift for myself as well as a book I was supposed to get for my birthday. My husband already got his gift. I got new tires for his truck earlier this week. Now I just need to get a small plush toy for S's stocking and some gifts for Mouse. She was supposed to get a jacket and booties for Christmas but we got her jackets early and she's been wearing them outside since it's been so cold. I think I'll get her a couple of toys and some treats. She won't really care either way. :D

• 3 weeks later...