Hang Out and Post

Giovanni Gale

Cute little red pandas. When I was younger, I really wanted one.

Really excited! I've been wanting a Kindle or a Nook for a while now, and I've been looking for one for a good deal. I recently started following a blog on tumblr that posts about good deals, freebies and discounts on stuff. One of the posts was for a Kindle Fire 8G. Normally, the price is around 139, but was being sold for 79, saving 60 dollars! (Okay, I only saved aroun 55, because tax was around 5, but there was free shipping!) So I'm really excited!!!!

I always loved seeing red pandas at the local soon. :D

Congrats on the Kindle Fire! My coworker has one and he absolutely loves. (He's over at his desk watching videos and playing poker on it right now.) I have a Nook HD+ myself and adore it. I don't really use it for reading (I have a regular basic Nook that I read on), I use it for web browsing to check info without using my laptop, or playing my app games.

Woooah, haven't seen your face around in a while! How have you been?

I've been good! I have grown up, moved to a new city for my senior year of high school, getting ready to graduate in about 20 days, and then take four trips this summer :D

What about you? :)

Oh dang, high school graduation is pretty exciting. So is taking four trips in the summer, lol. Where all are you going?

I also moved to a new city, back in August, and I'm pretty happy where I am now. Taking a trip to Louisiana next month. Coming back and taking some summer courses. Getting my Bachelor's next spring! Things are happening pretty quickly.

Doc! Good to see you back again :D Congrats on graduating here soon!

Sounds like you're going to have an exciting summer. I definitely second Ruto in asking where you're going on your trips.

Oh dang, high school graduation is pretty exciting. So is taking four trips in the summer, lol. Where all are you going?

I also moved to a new city, back in August, and I'm pretty happy where I am now. Taking a trip to Louisiana next month. Coming back and taking some summer courses. Getting my Bachelor's next spring! Things are happening pretty quickly.

Wow, that sounds super exciting! Good for you! :D

What are you getting your Bachelor's in? :)

Doc! Good to see you back again :D Congrats on graduating here soon!

Sounds like you're going to have an exciting summer. I definitely second Ruto in asking where you're going on your trips.

Hello again! Thanks! :D

To both of you: I am going to Disneyworld with my (new) high school band, Branson, Fayettevile, and Chicago! :D

Getting it in English. Which I do not plan to use for teaching, since everyone asks me that.

Hope you have fun on your trips! I haven't been to Disney World since I was 4 so I remember nothing about it. :P

Getting it in English. Which I do not plan to use for teaching, since everyone asks me that.

Hope you have fun on your trips! I haven't been to Disney World since I was 4 so I remember nothing about it. :P

Hm, interesting. What do you plan to do with it, if you don't mind my asking? :P

Thanks! I went once when i was 10, but I was scared of roller coasters- this time I am with my high school band and I am not scared of roller coasters, so it should be quite fun. :)

Here's how I felt when I graduated:

54506998.jpg

Then I felt like this:

37875263.jpg

And here's how I feel now:

1689056-avgn.jpg

Lol! That's how I am hoping this graduation thing will work. I am also going to try and pick up a few more hours at work, to get a little money for my trips :)

Lol! That's how I am hoping this graduation thing will work. I am also going to try and pick up a few more hours at work, to get a little money for my trips :)

I'm not taking college classes until later on this year, but for now I have video games to play and I've been relaxing. I can't get a job right now either as I live in the sticks of New England.

I hope you find graduating enjoyable :D

I'm not taking college classes until later on this year, but for now I have video games to play and I've been relaxing. I can't get a job right now either as I live in the sticks of New England.

I hope you find graduating enjoyable :D

Haha I totally understand. Having a job is fun.... but it takes a lot of work. :P XD

And as of yesterday, I am officially done. Now I just have to wait for my actual graduation ceremony! :D

PS Vita...here I come!

I already have the games picked out and everything. Marvel vs Capcom 3 on the go? That's awesome!

I was considering buying a PS Vita recently.

Ended up going with a new gameboy advance SP. :D

I was considering buying a PS Vita recently.

Ended up going with a new gameboy advance SP. :D

I still have my Gameboy SP. Fire Emblem for the GBA is one of my favorites. I bought a copy of Pokemon Gold, but it won't save.

I picked up the new Mortal Kombat for the Ps4 yesterday. Goro, Mileena, Scorpion and D'Vorah are my favorites.

I still have my Gameboy SP. Fire Emblem for the GBA is one of my favorites. I bought a copy of Pokemon Gold, but it won't save.

I picked up the new Mortal Kombat for the Ps4 yesterday. Goro, Mileena, Scorpion and D'Vorah are my favorites.

Nice! So far I have bought the Pokemon Gold, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror and a Zelda game! :D

Nice! I have never played Mortal Kombat >.<

• 1 month later...

Everyone talking about graduation makes me feel like a little baby ;-; Then again I'm only 15 so I'm most likely a lot younger than a good portion of the community here.

Lol same! I'm 17 though :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...