Double Dryer

bpo_potion_prickly.gif

Prickly Potion

bpo_potion_prickly.gif

Prickly Potion

What Am I doing wrong ?!! :sad02:

Have you tried tickling him?

If that doesn't work I'm sorry, I am of no help whatsoever :P

Are you being defeated early on in the battle, or is it coming down to the last couple turns?

he freezes me on the second or third turn , heals max and kills me :(

or rather kills darkinvention

Have you tried tickling him?

yes , that was the first thing I tried ... but his fur is too darn thick ! :P

Yikes. Well, your stats are pretty good, so there shouldn't be any need to get them better. Maybe Defense, though--that might prevent yourself from dying when he freezes you.

Possibilities:

*Try a freezer yourself. That frees you (freeze you? Did I accidentally pun...? Eh, whatever) to do damage on BERSERK mode, meaning you might be able to do away with him before he can heal himself. Definitely use your bomb (the honey potion)

*Do you have Burrow and Sink abilities? I prefer to use those for defense instead of the defense items.

U-Bend of Great Justice

it costs 1.74 Mil at the Hidden Tower .. I'm afraid I'm nowhere near having that kind of money

still trying to beat it ...

There are sellers in the Trading Post and occasionally in the auctions at a discount. I personally think the since you have lots of HP, the Mega U-bend will suffice already. The beat the snow beast using Mega U-bend and double dryer.

I recently beat him, though it was mainly by luck. Especially when my stats are Strength: AMAZING (89) Defence: tough Move:

AWESOME (65)

With 421 HP.

My weapons are: Ylana's Blaster, Downsize and Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting (plus loads of useless stuff i rarely use). No freezer plus only ability I have is Burrow.

Basically my strategy was use the Blaster and Sword, while either cancelling one out for the downsize and burrow. Other than that I used fierce attack and eventually won. I think I got frozen once but for some reason he wasn't do that much damage to me.

• 3 months later...

Can someone lend a U bend of Justice?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on topic. This board is about beating a challenger, not lending weapons.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.