Happy Aisha Day *New Colour*

hrtbrk

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow! I totally wasn't expecting a brand new color, but I absolutely love it! It's currently one of my top favorites, along with Water! (And the PB is gorgeous.)

The girl clothes are beyond cute. :D

ANOTHER new colour!??!?!?!?!?!?

Transparent Draiks are never going to be released, guaranteed "Eventide" will be released on their pet day *facedesk*

It's pretty... But if you customise it seems sort of pointless. Blue head, orange feet o_O woo

I very much like the new colour though I agree, customization will look odd with the different colors in the mix. By itself though the pets will look beautiful. I totally would have made the PB colour entirely of the top space part though instead of mixing with the sunset colors. That'd be sweet :P

I love it !!! it's gorgeous

but it should stay cloth-less ... otherwise there's no point ..

*imagines it as UC*

my alien aisha would look totally awesome painted like this .. except she won't be alien anymore ...

BOTH COLOURS ROCK! The new Eventide is BEAUTIFUL! And hooray for the 8-bit Aisha too! I love them both, no disappointment! :wub_anim: And I MUST get my hands on some of those wearbles, I love the boy's set, with the glasses! The wig on the female set is cute, too. :)

Geez it's more than halfway over and I still haven't put my Aishas into training! *does that* Pretty soon Shuhune will no longer be able to visit Cap'n Threelegs. :( If only the Techo Master did free training.....

love the new paintbrush!! its very interesting and exciting but also sophisticated and beautiful

dont get the name though - the color is obviously a sky (with the stars on top, a sunset and clouds) so how does that relate...?

like 8-bit, but its just a bit boring. :/

ok nvm - looked up eventide apparently it means evening which makes sense - "eventide" like abeautiful evening sky...LUV IT! <3

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Really love the new colour. But pleeaase TNT, can you work on the other new colours and add more pets before adding MORE colours? This is driving me a little crazy

Neomysterion can't stay away from the new Eventide hue, it's marvelous, But I don't want any of my pets in that colour.

I have a friend in Vietnam who's mighty fond of Aishas, he'd enjoy this for sure.

In regards to the new colour - wow and bleh. On the one hand, it's absolutely gorgeous. On the other, we can add this to the growing pile of new colours that only have one or two pets compatible for that colour. Part of me feels that TNT needs to do a mass colour release of a few of these - primarily Eventide, Water, Transparent and Wraith - perhaps Woodland also. However, I also appreciate that if you were to do such a thing the prices for the brushes would be even higher. So hmmm.

I love it. I love the almost celestial look at the top and the gradient at the bottom. All these fantastic colors...although I do agree that they need to finish out all the colors before they introduce new ones.

Well i do like both colours but somehow the 8-bits style kinda needs more work hounestly it seems more likely 16-bit to me and the eventide is so beautiful on its own that would most past neo-users would want this colour as a UC and im back guys just being busy with school that all... ^_^;

The colour is gorgeous, but I'll say here what I said on FB; PLEASE STOP RELEASING NEW COLOURS TNT UNTIL YOU FINISH UP THE OLD COLOURS

I completely agree. They really need to work on finishing some of the other colors. I like that neo is being creative and such, but some of the other/newer colors could be pretty cool if they would only actually make them.

Wow, eventide is absolutely beautiful! I think it might be my favorite color.

Although, yeah, it's really pointless to have colors that only like 5 pets can be painted. They really need to get on that.

Also, hipster aishas! Ha ha