BreathofAir

On neopets it says I have 212 avvies but on my TDN checklist I have 213. I've checked my list several times to see if I accidentally checked one off but I can't find it.

Is there any way to check without having to match up every avvie?

If I were you, I'd scroll to "Boards" and select "Preferences" from the drop-down menu to check what secret avatars you own.

On NeoAvatars, check out the Avatars You Have page, and press Ctrl+F and type in the name of all of the secret avatars you really own on Neopets. Whatever avatar you do not own by double-checking, remove it from your NeoAvatars list.

Someone else was having the same/similar troubles as you (here). Mine is working fine, but I haven't done a one-click import in ages (I just check off manually). I'd suggest checking the latest avatars that were released (if you have them) and see if they weren't linked. If there are any bugs, my guess would be that they'd be in the newer avatars that just came out.

I'm having a similar problem but the other way around - I've tried the one click import but it's not working :( Hopefully it'll sort out your problem though!

Hm. I'd definitely try the 1-click import thing as others were mentioning. I find it is a very useful tool :) Also...yes...check the Usul shopkeeper. Those two things seemed to help correct the issue when I had it. Also, is it true that random events can TAKE AWAY avatars? I've never heard of that before!

Also, is it true that random events can TAKE AWAY avatars? I've never heard of that before!

I believe there's only one avatar that this can happen with, and that's the Sloth! avatar. It's given by an RE, and can be taken away the same way.

sloth.gif

Hi BreathofAir,

I'm sorry your numbers aren't matching up. I just wiped my avatars completely out and reimported them and the number matched for me.

So, I've done this for you. I've reset your last-import date, so you can re-import all of your avatars. Follow these steps:

1. Wipe all of your avatars: http://avatars.theda...checklist/wipe/

2. Import all of your avatars: http://avatars.theda...p/import/index/

Let me know how that works!!