Got any junk you can spare?

lovedwallflower

Hey :) So as most of you know I'm rebuilding from a tragic loss of an old account, and I'm trying to get the pack rat avvie..

Is there anyone here who could afford to part with some junk items that are gathering dust in your SDBs by any chance? I'd be ever so grateful!

Thanks so much!

Any junk items piling up? I certainly have a lot of items from my Dailies piling up at the moment (mainly some Jellies, Plushies, and such), and I'm glad to be of service. I'll set up some junk trades specifically reserved for you in a moment.

The link to all of my lots is right here, all of them are reserved for you Lovedwallflower: http://www.neopets.c...neoking2002_neo

I'll be setting up more later. ;)

I also sent you a Neomail with the link to my lots as well.

I will try and get time to send you some also or set up a trade for you I have to go out today but will do it as soon as I get back..Anything you do not want you can sell or donate or discard......

I understand how hard it is to rebuild after losing a great account.

Anyway, I put up one lot that I hope contains some unique but cheap items you don't have. If you do, simply disregard it.

http://www.neopets.c...ilshadowdweller :laughingsmiley:

I know it's only ten but I've honestly emptied out my Safety Deposit Box years ago. :( If I get any other "unique" but easily purchased items I'll let you know.

Sorry, I got rid of all my stuff the moment I got it haha. Definitely take advantage of the dailies and money tree. Also having the different omelettes and jellies and have them as whole, half, third, all different types will get u a lot!

thank you so much to everyone who gave stuff and hints,.. i REALLY appreciate the help!

bdw someone gave me 3 items, someone with a username along the names of wimble_wembly.. my pc restarted as soon as i accepted the items. i'm sorry for not sending you a thank you neomail.. hopefully u're reading this.. so thanks!