[Guide] Battledome Set Price Guide

Sithis

This guide is designed to aid you in developing a good set that will help you in both 1p and 2p. While your set can be fine tuned for whichever style you prefer a good common middle ground is always handy.

Please do take note of the fact that this guide is merely meant to assist you in determining what Battledome Equipment would work best for you in any given price range. The sets depicted below our my own personal sets that I have shared with you so that when you are shopping for items you know where to look given your availability of funds. Please also take note of the fact that prices do change and I can not be held accountable for if you get scammed or otherwise cheated due to your failure to investigate prices at time of purchase. The guide depicted below and the sets described within are in my opinion the best all species and non stat specific sets you can find. You may find a cheaper alternative and that is fine feel free to share your findings but please refrain from telling me that I don't know what I am talking about or am otherwise inadequate for overlooking some obscure or possibly price shifted equipment. I determine which equipment pieces are best for each respective set based on several factors including price and icons/effects. It is a combination of these that I recommend the following weapon sets.

100k Battledome Set

Stealer - Purple Sticky Hand - 30k (50% chance to steal an opponents weapon, after stealing opponent gets this weapon

Constant - Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer - 6k (9 Icons, 3air, 3earth, 3physical)

Constant - Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer - 6k (9 Icons, 3air, 3earth, 3physical)

Healer - Bronze Scorchstone - 8k (Heals 15 HP)

Bomb - Brain Muffin - 4.5k (15 icons, 5earth, 5light, 5physical SINGLE USE)

Defense - Downsize - 5.5k (50% of all Icons DEFENSE)

Shield - Lead Shield - 19k (Defends 13 icons, 5earth, 5water, 3physical)

Total Price of Set: 83,500 Neopoints

This set is a pretty cheap way to stand a chance against the early opponents in the Battle Dome 1p ranks and in very beginner stages of 2p. With a decently trained pet this is still an okay combination to have and can be an inexpensive way to BD while saving for a higher ranged set.

250k Battledome Set

Constant - Golden Compass - 50k (9 Icons, 3fire, 3light, 3air Defends from 3 dark icons)

Freezer - Snowglobe Staff - 90k (6 icons, 3 water, 3light - 100% Defense breaks for rest of battle - Icy Snowball - Yellow Snowball - Breaks for rest of battle)

Bomb - Fire Muffin - 1.8k (12 Icons, 4fire, 4light, 4physical - SINGLE USE)

Healer - Blue Scorchstone - 50k (Heals 30 HP)

Stealer - Purple Sticky Hand - 30k (50% chance to steal an opponents weapon, after stealing, opponent gets this weapon)

Bomb - Chocolate Chip Battle Biscuit - 1k (12 icons, 4air, 4earth, 4physical - SINGLE USE)

Total Price of Set: 234,300 Neopoints

There are some cheaper substitutes however I recommend sticking with the Golden Compass Constant as you get the added defense from a common icon type. This early on in the Battledome you probably will not be spending much time defending so Downsize and your available Faerie Abilities will aid you a great deal but beyond that an actual shield should not be necessary besides for 1p specific battles.

750k Battledome Set

Reflect - Voidberry Potion - 90k (Reflects 6 icons, 3dark, 3air - Reflected damage dealt is based on opponents stats)

Constant - Ramtors Spellbook - 120k (10 icons, 5light, 5dark)

Constant - Scuzzys Comb - 100k (10 icons, 5light, 5physical)

Healer - Blue Scorchstone - 50k (Heals 30 HP)

Freezer - Scroll of Freezing - 75k (100%, 20% chance to break permanently)

Shield - Sophies Magic Hat - 125k (Defends 14 icons, 3fire, 5earth, 3dark, 3physical)

Total Price of Set: 570,000 Neopoints

This is probably the strongest combination of Weapons for the price range. You may find some cheaper alternatives to the Bomb, or have a different non-breakable freezer choice but besides that this is an awesome set for the price range. Sophies Magic Hat is going to cripple most weapons used against you at this range. Besides a single upgrade here or there to your set loadout this is going to be your set until you start making jumps into the 10m+ sets. This is a good strong set that shouldn't be sneered at due to its versatility.

2.5m Battledome Set

Defense - Thick Smoke Bomb - 15k (100% blocker - SINGLE USE)

Bomb - Honey Potion - 650k (14-16 icons, 13 earth, 1-3physical)

Dual Duty - Hanso Charisma Charm - 575k (10 icons, 5light, 5earth - BLOCKS all dark)

Freezer - Scroll of Freezing - 75k (100%, 20% chance to break permanently)

Healer - Greater Healing Scroll - 90k (Heals for up to 50HP with no overheal)

Shield - Sophies Magic Hat - 125k (Defends 14 icons, 3fire, 5earth, 3dark, 3physical)

Constant - Brynns Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting - 870k (13 icons, 3fire, 3earth, 2light, 5physical)

Bomb - Water Muffin - 6k (15 icons, 5earth, 5water, 5physical)

Total Price of Set: 2,406,000 Neopoints

This is a good mid-ranged set that provides two constants, two bombs, a shield, great healer, and a good freezer. While the price tag is a bit steep the Honey Potion is a Once Per Battle Bomb that can be swapped out for a cheaper 15 icon Bomb such as the Brain Muffin or Water Muffin lowering the cost under 2mil. The Hanso Charisma Charm is a great dual duty weapon that can work as a Constant for blocking all dark (very common icon type) and hitting for 10 icons each turn.

10m Defensive Battledome Set

Reflect - Prickly Potion - 250k (Reflects 6 icons, 3dark, 3fire - Reflected damage dealt is based on opponents stats)

Reflect - Voidberry Potion - 90k (Reflects 6 icons, 3dark, 3air - Reflected damage dealt is based on opponents stats)

Healer - Purple Schorchstone - 2mil (Heals 50 icons - Once per battle)

Freezer - Randomly Firing Freeze Ray - 200k (4icons, 2air, 2water - 50% chance to freeze - Vanishes after freezing for rest of battle)

Shield - Pirate Captains Hat - 4.2mil (Defends ALL earth, ALL light, 5fire)

Constant - Portable Kiln - 3.1mil (11 icons, 11fire)

Total Price of Set: 9,860,500 Neopoints

Yes I know for the 10m range having only one constant that does a single icon type is not ideal. This set is really set for defending from 2p opponents that have 40mil+ BD sets. It is also geared to help deal with most higher end 1p BD opponents. Using your opponents strength against them is the appeal to the Reflect weapons even though they are lacking in icons they can still pack a massive punch if timed properly. The Portable Kiln is only really stopped if your opponent knows and plans to stop fire icons before entering battle. While though fire icons are getting more consistent with the Sword of Reif coming into the picture. The Portable Kiln is a good and fairly cheap alternative. You can easily swap out the reflection weapons for others such as Ramtors Spell Book and Ring of the Devilpuss and the value of the set remians around the same. Experiment a little and do what works best for your playing strategy.

55m Battledome Set

Stealer - Rainbow Sticky Hand - 3mil (87% Chance to Steal, Goes to opponent after Steal)

Shield - Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield - 8mil (Defends 20 icons+, Blocks All Light, 5water, 5air, 5earth, 5physical)

Freezer - Magical Marbles of Mystery - 7.5mil (100%, 3 icons, 3physical)

Bomb - Ghostkerbomb - 7.25mil (21-30 icons, 10fire, 10earth, 1-10physical)

Constant - Kelpbeards Trident - 8mil (17-24 icons, 12water, 5physical, possibly 7additional water)

Constant - Sword of Reif - 10.5mil (17-24 icons, 15fire, 2-9physical)

Healer - Bag of Healing Dust - 10mil (50% Max HP heal)

Total Price of Set: 54,265,000 Neopoints

The price tag may seem high but this is going to give you the best all around multi-purpose set in the game. Besides elite weapons this is a very well rounded set. Keep the Rainbow Sticky Hand in the first slot, The Sword of Reif provides the best variation of icons for the price range of the Anagrams. The freezer can be downgraded for the H4000 Helmet to lose the dual duty 3 icon difference. Other than that you are looking at individual, species specific, or stat specific upgrades until you hit the elite sets.

ELITE CLASS - 1b Battledome Set

Stealer - Rainbow Sticky Hand - 3mil (87% Chance to Steal, Goes to opponent after Steal)

Freezer/Multiple Duty - Moehog Skull - 250mil (100% Freeze; 15 attack icons, 10air, 5dark; 10 defense icons, 5earth, 5dark ONCE PER BATTLE)

Constant/Healer/Multiple Duty - Wand of the Dark Faerie - 350mil (Heals 25% of Maximum HP when HP is below 25%, Reflect 75% Light Icons. 21-29 icons, 20dark, 1-9physical)

Constant/Healer - Illusens Staff - 150mil (Heals 20% of Maximum HP when HP is below 20%, Blocks 100% dark icons, Reflects 75% light icons as dark icons, 14-19 icons, 13earth, 1-6physical)

Bomb - Ghostkerbomb - 7.25mil (21-30 icons, 10fire, 10earth, 1-10physical ONCE PER BATTLE)

Healer - Jade Scorchstone- 65mil (100% Heal, ONCE PER BATTLE)

Shield - Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield - 8mil (Defends 20 icons+, Blocks All Light, 5water, 5air, 5earth, 5physical)

Defense - Thyoras Tear - 50mil (100% blocker - ONCE PER BATTLE)

Total Price of Set: 883,250,000 Neopoints

This is what many would call a dream set, these items are the best of the best in their respective classes. As some would say that dual wielding Wand of the Dark Faerie would be the optimal scenario for maximum damage the Illusens Staff offers defensive options that the Wand of the Dark Faerie lacks such as full dark blocker. The Moehog Skull is the ultimate bomb. Setting your opponent up to be completely crushed by your Constants/Bombs. Your Jade Scorchstone is like restarting battle with your pet refreshed, 100% Heal lets you start destroying your opponent all over again. Thyoras Tear pretty much wastes one of your opponents turns and lets you have a good defense when best suited for you, Thyoras Tear unlike the much cheaper Thick Smoke Bomb isn't a one use item, after the battle you will still have your Thyoras Tear. From all accounts the price difference between Jade Scorchstone and the Leaded Elemental Vial are going back and forth. Go with the cheaper option as their effect is the same.

I can add additional sets for each price range, offering some variety if need be. What do you guys think?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Double posting is not allowed, edit your post instead if you'd like to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I think you have put good thoughts into that guide, and I'm sure our members will appreciate it when times come to update their set.

Personally, I've been procrastinating a lot when it comes to update my set. I'm not quite sure what to get next, though I'm aiming at a better healer or shield.

I was thinking about adding more for each price range, listing some common alternatives or completely different builds for those awkawrd in between levels but I haven't decided what would be the best way to go about doing that. Hopefully everyone will see that this is a friendly all purpose guide that will simply help simplify the budget = availability area.

It seems like, especially in your higher ranges, you're sitting on a lot of items that are once per battle. Since you don't always know what the other person has I'd think this'd put you at a disadvantage?

Right now I'm gearing up Hnikud and my equipment is as follows

Hanso Charisma Charm

Sword of Skardsen

Hubrid Nox Memorial Shield

Lesser Healing Scroll

Ancient Lupe Wand

Ghostkerbomb

I'm probably only going to play 1p and I've got about 10m more to spend. How do you think I should spend it?

It would really be dependant on your pets stats, off first glance I'd say you for sure need a better healer. Even the Greater Healing Scroll would be an improvement.

If you wouldn't mind posting with some more information I may be able to give you some advice. Species, Stats, and preferred spending range.

Strength: 42

Defence: 40

Int: 55

Level: 22

HP: 44 ((I remember reading somewhere that you can train your HP 3x your level, but apparently this isn't so xD or at least I couldn't get it to work))

Species: Lupe

I've got 10m left to spend on this. :) I just started working on his stats a few weeks ago, and it's all through codestones/dubloons so far.

You can train your HP 3x your level + 3 at the Mystery Island Training School. Keep working on those stats and build them geared for a specific league if possible look at league 8 builds specifically.

As far as suggestions go... I would recommend either a Green Scorchstone if you are wanting to abuse the Over Heal feature or Greater Healing scroll for as soon as you hit 55+ HP, since it heals 50 and can't over heal.

For a weapon I would recommend Kelpbeards Trident, this gives you two Anagram worthy weapons and solidifies your set.

You can train your HP 3x your level + 3 at the Mystery Island Training School. Keep working on those stats and build them geared for a specific league if possible look at league 8 builds specifically.

As far as suggestions go... I would recommend either a Green Scorchstone if you are wanting to abuse the Over Heal feature or Greater Healing scroll for as soon as you hit 55+ HP, since it heals 50 and can't over heal.

For a weapon I would recommend Kelpbeards Trident, this gives you two Anagram worthy weapons and solidifies your set.

Ah, so it's only at the MTS. Thanks :)

Thanks! I'll start camping the trading post :)