~Photo Thread~ Share some of your life here!

lilshadowdweller

Hmmmmm ok I'll post a picture I guess.

I tried looking for the picture that I used as a refernce for the drawing, but I can't find it. My old facebook got deleted, and it was on there..I guess I don't have it saved anywhere else.

And snowboarding:

http://a8.sphotos.ak...7_5023765_n.jpg

Edit: took some pics down, sorry ;__;

I'm learning so much about all of you!!! :D

LOL 17?!? Thank you for the compliment :D I will be 30 in August. ;)

OMG NO. You are... not serious. I thought you were MAX 21! O.O

Your hubby is a lucky man. ;)

Also you draw amazingly! You should post a thread in teh gallery section!

Those are your paintings??? O.O God missed me out when he dished out talent. D:

Also, you're ADORABLE!!! Awwwwwwwh :) :) :) I bet all the guys girls everyone finds you cute ;) QT ON THE BLOCK!

Jess: your current profile picture looks like the mona lisa!

Everyone seems to have kitties :O.

Mrs. B: your kitty looks a lot like mine except the eyes =D. Your picture links don't work anymore btw. I totally thought that your profile picture was you... but then my bf told me it was Kat Von D, and asked if I live under a rock since I didn't know who that was *facepalm*

Maybe I'll post a picture later... I kind of want to but I'm paranoid about my picture showing up on google. (they probably have my picture anyways since they see everything)

Here's an awesome picture I took in whistler instead (offtopic..sorry xD):

180410_130774346988224_100001669797824_173361_2015160_n.jpg

Oh, I guess here's a picture that I drew of myself... it's horrible and doesn't look like me =P. (I made myself look like a man........ x_x)

lin3b.jpg

Kitties rock! ♥

Hm, yes. I was messing around at the Photobucket and deleted all by accident. Maybe I'll put more recent photos on .. maybe :)

And linsta you look so cute! I think Asian girls are the prettiest!

@watery black: No way. I look older than you and I'm 17! :D

Since kitties are awesome...

My kitty when we first got her! She was so small she could sit in my hand! We got her when she was only 4 weeks old.

MIMIIIIII.jpg

Tar looked just the same as he was little. Only he's was/is all white. We got him when he was a bit smaller than your kitty, about 2 weeks old. I remember he was so scared and shy he used to hide under the bed :wub_anim:

Lin , i don't know who is cuter ... you or your kitty :)

you're really pretty :) and your kitty is adoooraaableeeeee :) and your paintings .. wow girl .. i would actually buy those and hang them in my house (expect an email in a couple years lol) :) :)

Tar looked just the same as he was little. Only he's was/is all white. We got him when he was a bit smaller than your kitty, about 2 weeks old. I remember he was so scared and shy he used to hide under the bed :wub_anim:

My cat is all white now. Her gray patch disappeared after she got bigger. My parents picked her for the gray patch but oh well xD.

Lin , i don't know who is cuter ... you or your kitty :)

you're really pretty :) and your kitty is adoooraaableeeeee :) and your paintings .. wow girl .. i would actually buy those and hang them in my house (expect an email in a couple years lol) :) :)

Aww, thanks! My friend says I look like my kitty, but don't people always look like their pets somehow?

YES, you should totally buy my paintings. I have so many now I don't even know what to do with them. I had to do 9 paintings in 1 semester. It was a ton of work :(. I've just been donating them for auction to fundraise for our grad exhibition lol. But I just donate the ones I don't like xP

this is when Silver was still a kitten :)

I love this picture , although I haven't shaven for a while in it .. hehe (i'm too lazy to shave , esp. when i'm on vacation)

http://img.photobuck...4_1692990_n.jpg

D'aww.

If I were a man, I would probably be too lazy to shave =D. It's a good thing I stopped growing leg hair ages ago xD.

Sorry.. that was kind of gross.

hehe it's not gross - i've seen and heard much worse :P

here are a couple of my baby pics

1 month old

http://img.photobuck...2412636_851.jpg

2 years old

http://img.photobuck...412637_1177.jpg

3-4 years old

http://img.photobuck...412638_1515.jpg

5 years old

http://img.photobuck...412639_1882.jpg

Awwww, all the kitties make my heart melt! :wub_anim: ♥

@ Angelo: that is adorable! :D

I'm learning so much about all of you!!! :D

OMG NO. You are... not serious. I thought you were MAX 21! O.O

Your hubby is a lucky man. ;)

Also you draw amazingly! You should post a thread in teh gallery section!

You guys are making me blush! :P I guess I got lucky, I haven't changed a lot since I was like 16 or so. Take a look at this, this is me in 1999. XD

ik4.jpg

And thank you! ^_^ Sadly I can't draw that much. I really need to get the feel and that only happens very scarsely. My muse doesn't come and visit me very often. :P I do love to draw though, especially if it is about a subject that is important to me. :) Here's one that I am very proud of:

252790_215690415121011_100000401621915_712310_7878092_n.jpg

@watery black: No way. I look older than you and I'm 17! :D

LOL thank you! I don't agree though :P

this photo is priceless :D wat's up with girls people and hanging out by the stove ? i used to go to after-parties and we always ended up standing or sitting by the stove :/ and that Nokia !! oh man ... i had me one of those , they used to glitter :P

indeed you still look the same .. people tell me i look the same too .. they also tell me i looked like Dean Cain .. what do you guys think ? :P

(up in the corner , I was 15 , from my yearbook)

http://img.photobuck...371194_5772.jpg

this photo is priceless :D wat's up with girls people and hanging out by the stove ? i used to go to after-parties and we always ended up standing or sitting by the stove :/ and that Nokia !! oh man ... i had me one of those , they used to glitter :P

indeed you still look the same .. people tell me i look the same too .. they also tell me i looked like Dean Cain .. what do you guys think ? :P

(up in the corner , I was 15 , from my yearbook)

http://img.photobuck...371194_5772.jpg

:O I really thought I responded to this...

Thanks! :D

Actually that photo was taken when I was visiting people in Dej (Romania). They had this tiny little appartment and they lived there with 4 people. Unbelievable... They had 2 tiny bedrooms, and only futons so during the day they could convert everything into sitting space, and the kitchen was tiny! it literally ends where the photo ends. It was like 1 m by 1,5 m. And this was early in the morning and everyone was still sleeping so that was the only spot where I could sit down. :)

And that phone was brand new and had just come out when that picture was taken. it's a Nokia 3210. That shows you how old that picture is XD

And you do in that picture! :D