~Photo Thread~ Share some of your life here!

lilshadowdweller

i've been to several countries in the Eastern bloc and they all have the same building/apartment design ... even the doors and windows are the same

oh yes the 3210 .. the prototype of the legendary 3310 (which i almost died of happiness when i bought it lol) ...

I'm ready!!! XD

25049_105241312832589_100000401621915_131205_2303263_n.jpg

You have the prettiest eyes!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or higher, quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Here are all of my CDs.

rk000006copy.png

Oh no! Sorry, I forgot about that rule! Please son't do anything to me! :(

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, images don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Here are all of my CDs.

rk000006copy.png

Oh no! Sorry, I forgot about that rule! Please son't do anything to me! :(

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, images don't count.

Yay for the BFMV & Evanescence! What's the first CD on top from right?

You have the prettiest eyes!

Keep your posts at 7 words or higher, quotes don't count.

Awww, Thank you! ^_^ I totally missed this post... *hides in shame*

Nice pic, Khaos! :) I really need to get used to your username though. XD I thought you were someone new until I saw your siggie. :P

Here's an oldie (2006..?)

10-10-06_2340.jpg

Yay for the BFMV & Evanescence! What's the first CD on top from right?

The one at the end? A band called Soundgarden. I was trying their songs, since I only knew one if them and I liked it(but not the video).

rk000009l.jpg

You look pretty Ms.B. ^-^ Both of you. Looks like you had a good time! :-3 And is that your black hair I see? o_O Do you dye it, or is it normally that dark? Dark doesn't work on me. :( My skin is far too pale....

Liar, liar pants on fire! :P (it's right, right?). Yes, it's black since my birthday. I dye it. I'm acutally really really pale, but it seems to work fine I guess :) You are more of a blondie person, looking so sweet and all :)