Boochi Attack!

MaraquanEyrie

My blue kacheek I adopted so long ago purely for the avatar and have grown attached to has been hit by the boochi ray. Honestly I’m not sure how I feel about it as typically I feel the baby neopets almost seem gender exclusive with a few exceptions, but I think I do like it for a female kacheek. Ironically I had just made her my active pet to prevent this from happening to my maraquan eyrie. What do you guys think?

did you have that customization on her earlier? because it really fits,

congratulations on the zap, baby pets are some of my favorites, unfortunately my baby uni got turned invisible, so i gave up for a while and am now labbing her.

and if you aren't fond of the color, you could probably trade, or even more excuse to keep as your active pet! :D

She's pretty cute. I've always liked babies, but when I found out the price, I was surprised! I'm not rich or anything, but that price seems easier than other.

Some people feel Boochi to be a blessing. When I first found out a lot didn't, I was shocked, until I realized that baby pets can kill your pet, in some manner. xD

It suites your Kacheek and she's very cute. :3 Congratulations on saving 600k!!!

At least you saved your Maraquan Eyrie from being turned into a baby, which is good.

Enjoy your new Baby Kacheek, and you'll be glad that you saved 600,000 Neopoints with that Boochi zap.

I like the baby pets a lot, however currently the baby color doesn't fit the personality of any of my pets on my main, so I'd probably be annoyed if Boochi zapped any of them but the one I have active now I'd probably be the least annoyed about as I could throw him back in the magma pool and he'd be all better. XD;

But I think your baby Kacheek is quite adorable so I hope you enjoy her! :)

She looks adorable! Was she blue before, or had you painted her between the time you adopted her, and now?

I think Kacheeks are one of the cutest Baby pets. :D

Even though I had no plans to own baby pets, I was glad (and laughed) when Boochi got my Draik. She was painted Christmas at the time, and I was dragging my feet about moving on to the next PB color with clothes, so after a week or so of staying Baby, I finally bought the next PB.

Wow you're so lucky Boochi didn't get your Eyrie! I'm not a big Baby pet fan myself but hey, free paint job! :D Congrats!

I hope you enjoy your baby pet! When I first started neo I wanted a baby pet sooo bad, but now I really like my Ice Kougra, and I'm not sure if I want to risk her being zapped!