My Brightvale Neohome disappeared

androgybunny

I was arranging items outside of my Neohome, and the house itself vanished, leaving a vacant lot. It was more than just cosmetic, because I can no longer enter my Neohome, either. I can navigate other people's Neohomes fine, and my Classic Neohome is unaffected.

I've requested help from Neopets staff twice since this happened. The first time, they sent me a generic response along the lines of, "This has been brought to the attention of the appropriate people." They closed the ticket, labeling it as "Solution Suggested". Nothing changed, so I contacted them again a week and a half later. I didn't get a response at all, that time.

Now when I go to "My Support", it just redirects me to the Neopets homepage. So I can't even check on the status of either of my tickets anymore.

Has anything like this happened to anyone else? Will they ever fix my Neohome?

Thanks!

Don't worry too much about it. My shop just disappeared.... So either Neo is glitching hard core right now, or there is something new event in TNT's brew.

Oh sorry, updated. I only read half of your post. I didn't realized it was an ongoing issue for yourself. I hope it is mended quickly. I have given up playing now for the day (which is a bit of a P.I.T.A. as I have TODAY OFF, URGH, lol) because nothing is loading for me.

there appear to be a significant amount of glitches on Neopets at the moment, some people's shops have disappeared, have Larnikin nesters laying Mootix eggs in habi, and issues with lots in the trading post too.

link to a neoboard compiling a list of known errors: http://www.neopets.c...49953366&next=1

i imagine something went wrong with the maintenance yesterday, avoid doing anything important and don't touch items you value highly, i guess it will get fixed when TNT rock up to work. otherwise you'll have to submit a ticket, fingers crossed for your neohome though!

your problem seems to be a little longer term (few weeks) so hopefully they will fix it when the fix the rest of the stuff where maintenance went wrong.

regarding not being able to access the support center, maybe overloaded? i've always had issues checking up on my tickets, not sure if its my browser, but try another browser and see if you can load the support center.

Even if it is an ongoing issue with you (the neohome) I would suggest waiting to submit a ticket until after all the new glitches of yesterday's matenince update have been repaired.

Who knows maybe it will fix your issue as well... Good luck :)

Wooow, I wasn't aware of all the bugginess going around the site. I just got back into Neopets after years of neglect, so I'm not really back in the swing of things yet.

Thanks for the advice, everyone. I'll wait out the current glitch storm before I start opening tickets again :) Perhaps it'll get fixed along with everything else. Maybe my Neohome was just an early victim of all this mess!

It's entirely possible :P Neopets is littered with little glitches here and there though; I've managed to sort out a few things with tickets. I hope this gets sorted out for you with everything else! ^_^