That AWESOME Neopets Moment when...

Nataluna

so there is one for awkward moments, but what about the truly awesome thing that happened to you today? really high score? RSed a rare item? found a paint brush? or got your pet zapped that rare color?

today after 4 weeks of solid seeking i found a trader for brilliant yellow faerie wings, AND they also had striped negg wings, another wishlist item, AND didn't ask something exorbitant!

AND my friend finally found her Zenzo contacts after 1.5+ months of searching, 15 minutes before me. :D

i keep trying at the Faerie Caverns just because i want those wings, so far found 579nps :P

and B that is so lucky! very jealous!! :O

Edit:

Bea so you can make us feel even more jealous, here is todays daily poll:

#384: Have you ever gotten a Faerie Fountain Quest?

Many Times 40,279 (6.77%)

Just Once 61,626 (10.35%)

No Never 360,299 (60.54%)

A What? 132,938 (22.34%)

Total Votes: 595,151

Edited by annukii

That AWESOME moment when you got your 4th FFQ. :D

You have no idea how jealous I am ;^; I'd give anything for a FFQ, I don't have 5 million for that Pink Paint Brush!

EDIT : That awesome moment when the Faerie Quests (I'm doing Jhudora's after being messed around with Illusen for too long >:C Plus she's downright rude at times. I expect it from Jhudora, but Illusen? Not as rude as a Water Faerie though) are really cheap. Todays and yesterdays quests were Carawool and a Neonip critter respectively

that awesome moment when Dr Sloth gives you a Draik Trans Potion

yup , happened to me about 2 and a half yrs ago

whattttt! lucky!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or more, quotes don't count.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Kaie i am in total awe, a wraith PB *faints* did you sell or use?

I couldn't get over it for a week! xD I'm sort of hoarding it right now, in hopes that TNT will *one day* make a Wraith draik, and hope it is completely awesome enough for me to want another draik to paint wraith. So far I'm not too fond of the current wraith species, so it'll sit in my SDB til the end of time, possibly.

That awesome moment when you get the Wheel of Excitement avatar on your first spin.

(sadly, this doesn't apply for WoK)

I know, right? Been working on that WoK avatar for years. *sigh* Pretty cool on your first spin though!

fingers crossed for a wraith draik then, that would be so (for lack of a better word..) awesome! :P

Haduo, that is very good luck, i spent probably 2 years on that avatar altogether, but got it within a month of coming back to neopets. i'm hoping to luck out and get the Wheel of Extravagance on the first go (so expensive!)

That awesome moment when you received an Icetravaganza Scratchcard from the kiosk when you were expecting nothing more than a Race to Riches card.

That awesome moment when you get a random nerkmid and decide to spend it on the Vending Machine and it coughs this out: http://i42.tinypic.com/jt5ruu.jpg

Congratulations! The very first item I receive from the vending machine was something worth only about 6000 noepoints. Lost hope in the vending machine every since.

You have no idea how jealous I am ;^; I'd give anything for a FFQ, I don't have 5 million for that Pink Paint Brush!

EDIT : That awesome moment when the Faerie Quests (I'm doing Jhudora's after being messed around with Illusen for too long >:C Plus she's downright rude at times. I expect it from Jhudora, but Illusen? Not as rude as a Water Faerie though) are really cheap. Todays and yesterdays quests were Carawool and a Neonip critter respectively

It's a lot cheaper to just buy a pink morphing potion for the pet. :)

That awesome moment when... I finally knocked down that coconut!!!

AWW bummer. Just used the nerkmid on a (stupid) impulse and got 1,601 NPs and Pickled Moehog Feet (worth like 50 NPs)

mehhh :'(

Aws, I could have told you it would have been better to sell. The machine is only good once for avatars, and for people with loads of NP to spend on nerkmids because the machine does give out PBs at random. Ah well, lesson learned huh?

That awesome moment when a stock hits over 300!

That awesome moment after months of being annoyed at the Shore you FINALLY get summat decent :D