Need some help with neomai! ASAP

leedom111

So, I'm trying to send a neomail adoption application, but it's flagging my message as innapropriate. I can't figure out what it thinks is bad, so I don't know what to change to get it to send!

Maybe someone else could spot it?

Botak has a vibrant personality, and is fully enjoying her un-life. She is spunky and energetic, unlike most slow, brainless zombies. While she does enjoy brains as much as the next zombie, she prefers not to hunt down her victims herself. There are many food items with brains already in them, like the brain ice cream and brain cheese, which she feels is much more civilized. Other than a love of brains, she doesn’t think much about being a zombie. She is highly active and pretty fashionable, taking great care to always look her best. It will encourage me to explore customization, as she will want a variety of outfits.

I may try to work on her “story” as well. I have an idea that she was alive once, but then something terrible happened that caused her death. She then spent a while as a ghost until she found her body and became a zombie. However, she is not moody or focused on revenge. She doesn’t remember her past that well, but she’s content to live her life, such as it is, from now on.

ERROR : Do not send messages containing profanity, sexual terms, or other inappropriate content (including religion, politics, cheats, hacks, and password scams) on Neopets!ERROR : Do not send messages containing profanity, sexual terms, or other inappropriate content (including religion, politics, cheats, hacks, and password scams) on Neopets!

Maybe 'death' is triggering the filter? In the past some people have had problems with using 'love' as well.

Possibly try neomailing it to a side account without those words in it lol

ETA: "her body" could also trigger sexual connotation in the filters...

Maybe 'death' is triggering the filter? In the past some people have had problems with using 'love' as well.

Possibly try neomailing it to a side account without those words in it lol

ETA: "her body" could also trigger sexual connotation in the filters...

Thanks for the idea! I just tried it with those words and unfortunately it wasn't them >___>

I figure it's probably a word hidden in another word, or maybe a word they think is a euphemism.

But I will try this method with the rest of it in sections to narrow it down :D

*edit*

Lol, I found it! It was "spunky". ...Which, now that I remember what that's slang for, isn't surprising. I was actually using it to mean "Courageous and determined" :/

Thanks for the method, it really helped.

I swear, TNT have dirty minds. Their filters only force us to try to find dirtiness in entirely clean messages. Is that really the message you want to send, TNT? Is it?

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion).

The original topic has been answered.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Neomysterion if you have any questions regarding this action.