hidden divs on a(n?) userlookup

Kaana

Before we get started, is it a user lookup or an user lookup? I don't know, an just sounds stupid in my head right now.

ANYWAY, to the topic on hand, I have this awesome, amazing, brilliant idea for a(n) user lookup as part of an application for two pets. BUT everything I want to add isn't going to fit unless I either implement awkward scrolly boxes, or over all scrolliness, OR if I have a hidden div. The idea would be that there's the main div, the one you see when you click on the link to my lookup, has stats, trophies, blah blah blah all the boring stuff. Then you click on a link which is anchored to a hidden div, which reveals itself in all it's awesome pictures-of-my-pets glory.

Simply, is this neo-legal? Or are you not allowed to have hidden divs on a(n) user lookup?

(As a side note, I have no idea if I'm using the right lingo here. If I'm not making myself clear, I'll try and re-explain. Probably with diagrams and/or live examples.)

Since you pronounce the 'user' with a y sound not an u sound it's 'a user'.

I hope I know what you're asking but I don't know the technical lingo either :P

Basically, is ok to hide the pictures of your pets until somebody clicks something? Then yes, I've seen that done a lot before :) It's ok to hide most of the sections, such as shop, nc mall thing, habi, but I think your basic info must always be displayed, and no information can be misrepresented.

Ok, someone's done it before; that's good, I'm not gonna get frozen XD Cool, thanks a lot.

I highly doubt they would freeze you for a bit of harmless coding. They might clear your lookup though if they disapprove.

But yeah... if it's against the rules then TNT obviously doesn't care very much :P