Nearly Two Years Later...

Vivies

After almost two long years of envy, longing, dreaming, wistfully imagining owning those specific pixels on a screen...

After drooling over everyone's customization, and getting giddy over the new paint colors...

After being outbid nearly a million times...

I finally have a draik egg--one of the pirate ones, of course. Nice and cheap.

I couldn't help it. i had to have one.

Who wants to watch/help me hatch? (I forgot what you're supposed to do! :* )

:rock: :laughingsmiley: :party: :woot:

After almost two long years of envy, longing, dreaming, wistfully imagining owning those specific pixels on a screen...

After drooling over everyone's customization, and getting giddy over the new paint colors...

After being outbid nearly a million times...

I finally have a draik egg--one of the pirate ones, of course. Nice and cheap.

I couldn't help it. i had to have one.

Who wants to watch/help me hatch? (I forgot what you're supposed to do! :* )

:rock: :laughingsmiley: :party: :woot:

http://www.neopets.c...draiknest.phtml

You're supposed to have 3 or less Neopets in your roster while visiting the Draik Nest with your Draik Egg, and name the Draik anything that has not been taken yet. Enjoy your newborn Draik, and check out the Draik Lair while you can when you have your new Draik with you.

Thank you, everyone! I feel quite satisfied. And I will definitely be painting her for the costumes. Royal, Desert--was one of my ultimate pet goals, but now, I love Maractite and Eventide so much.

Also, I paid at auction about 3.9 mil. Last night, there were some for cheaper but I was outbid at the last second. :(

Yeyy that's awesome :D Dirasana looks lovely!

Wow 3.9 mil is really good! For some reason I thought they were still around the five mark o_O Really happy to hear this lol

Congratulations! That's super fantastic. I've never been into Draiks or Krawks, so luckily I get to avoid all of that ;) But that's amazing. I agree with you though, the Eventide looks really good on the Aisha, and I can only imagine it looks fantastic on others too!