'Top Gamer' Avatar Helper

Emily

topgamer-one.png

In need the Top Gamer avatar but aren't sure which games you have yet to play? You're in luck! We now have a new tool to help you achieve the 'Top Gamer' avatar!

All you have to do is complete a few easy steps and it will list all the games you have left to play! Sending 250 scores is no easy task, so go ahead and view the 'Top Gamer' Games tool and guide now!

topgamer.gif

Don't forget to check 'Top Gamer' off your list!

I already have the Top Gamer Avatar myself, but it tells me what existing games I have yet to play, which is also very interesting.

ALRIGHT. Here's the scoop. whoever made this all, is a genius. Because I tried it, and a lot of these mirror games have supremely better neopoint ratios. So you can play your favorite games 6 times daily, and three of those times will be for more (or less, depending on the game) neopoints than you can regularly earn. BAM. =)

.........nevermind.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not use curse words in your posts. These have been removed.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Nice! But I'm also not sure about the mirror games.

Here's a little precaution about the mirror games if that helps you out:

If you play the original version of a Neopets game (like Bouncy Supreme, Darigan Dodgeball, Petpet Plunge, etc.), please do NOT play the mirror version of it on the same day. Same thing goes if you play the mirror version of a Neopets game, just don't play the original version of it on the same day.

LOL XD Seriously - just my luck!! I got this avatar yesterday after going over the games list about a million times trying to find ones I hadn't played *facepalm*

This is such an awesome tool! :D I'll definitely still use it ^_^

For all of you wondering about the mirror games, we also have a guide to those here which is also linked at the bottom of the avatar tool page.

Here's a little precaution about the mirror games if that helps you out:

If you play the original version of a Neopets game (like Bouncy Supreme, Darigan Dodgeball, Petpet Plunge, etc.), please do NOT play the mirror version of it on the same day. Same thing goes if you play the mirror version of a Neopets game, just don't play the original version of it on the same day.

Neomysterion is 100% correct. As he says, and as the guide says, Do NOT play both versions of the game (regular and mirror) the same day (midnight NST-midnight NST), as it is against the rules.

This is a great tool :) I already have the avatar myself, but like Neomysterion said, it's interesting to see the games I have yet to play anyways!