• Forever Alone, or just single and not ready to mingle T.T
    • has a gf/bf, but nothing serious yet
    • getting there :)
    • It's serious >.<

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had my crush send me an email at midnight last night asking me to be his Valentine <3

Best. Valentine's day. Ever.

His email was so incredibly sweet! Heart = melted. :wub_anim:

Not sure what that means in terms of the poll though...

I've never had someone confess their feelings towards me on Valentine's day, but I have to say, it's incredibly romantic <3

There's no "Nothing, really" option. That's where I'd fall. I just have lots of lovely friends :)

There's no "Nothing, really" option. That's where I'd fall. I just have lots of lovely friends :)

Same here. Although my mom's afraid I'll stay alone forever :P I like having ''someone'' in the summer, nothing serious, but you know - summer fun :) In the winter months I prefer beying alone, and just going out with my friends and school mates. O.o I'm such a weirdo.

But the spring is coming and you never know :)

Where's the 'it's complicated' option? XD

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

So we got married around the same time! Our 3rd aniversary is in June

We'll be married 3 years this year too! Although our lil lad is going to be 7 this year *ahem* LOL!

We've actually been together nearly ten :) :)

• 3 weeks later...

I've been with my boyfriend for over 2 years, so I guess it's getting pretty serious - the most serious I've ever felt about someone, anyway. :) We live in different cities right now because of school, but we make it work. When I'm out of school we'll probably be able to move in together. Yay ^_^

I'm in the 'Single' category, but I like a girl and I think she might like me back. Then again, I'm only 13. But then again again, that seems to be the standard age now for getting a (not serious) bf/gf.

What I'm surprised most about is the number of people that weren't single/forever alone. I mean, this is a forum for a site that, although 'made for college students/adults', is the childish site I know. :P

Uh, yeah. Relationships freak me out. o_O; I think I might have an alternate sexuality that I haven't quite hammered out myself (probably asexual, but I think if I just mark myself as that, it feels like I'm 'giving up,' so I'll just keep at 'possibily alternate' until I figure it out). I get crushes and go on dates from time to time, but as soon as we start progressing anywhere emotionally/physically, I'm like, "WELP THAT'S IT FOR ME, TAKE ME HOME." It's some kind of mind-block, and I'm hoping it's just because I haven't found the right person yet, but it's one of those things that might just be one of those things, you know? And I've always liked the guys I go out with well enough, til they make trout mouth at me.

I make no sense. D:

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same problem till i realized that im gay. im not saying that you are too. it just might be a possibility.

I'll keep that in mind, seriously. xD I /do/ think girls are attractive, but I've never had an outright crush on one.

Maybe if I meet the right gal and it gets to the point where I keep blocking out, my brain might stop doing the freak-out "RUN AWAY" thing it does with guys.

But I don't do the start-up crush thing I do with guys, not that I've ever noticed.

So it's quite confusing.

Maybe I'm an alien.

I'll keep that in mind, seriously. xD I /do/ think girls are attractive, but I've never had an outright crush on one.

Maybe if I meet the right gal and it gets to the point where I keep blocking out, my brain might stop doing the freak-out "RUN AWAY" thing it does with guys.

But I don't do the start-up crush thing I do with guys, not that I've ever noticed.

So it's quite confusing.

Maybe I'm an alien.

Maybe you just didn't meet the right boy/girl/alien yet! My sister didn't have a relationship till she was about 24, she just didn't meet anyone that floated her boat, and then she met a guy, got engaged to him, and moved in. Unfortunately that one didn't work out, but on her 2nd go, she found Mr Right and is buying a house with him as we speak.

Don't rush it lovey, there's plenty of time yet, have some fun, relationships really tie you down, see the world, go to loads of parties, etc etc then worry about boys/girls/aliens ;)

Single for me and liking it. :) Don't want to consider a relationship until after grad school or possibly even later depending on how long I stay in the gaming industry. Not really interseted in a relationship until after I have a more stable lifestyle.

So it's quite confusing.

Maybe I'm an alien.

How old are you? I was confused, too, when I was younger, but most people eventually grow out of this stage. Don't worry, there's nothing wrong with freaking out over guys, I was the same.

I picked "getting there" because I'm single right now, but I'm looking? I'm assuming that's the right category.

Though I am not getting there with the guy I've had a crush on for several months....

to try to make a long story short, I didn't ever think he would be into me... and then I started picking up what I thought might be signals but wanted to see where they would go before I said anything..

... and he is a shy person who is not going to say anything to me... and also he is a studious superhuman and I have to admit I'm embarrassed to admit my feelings to someone so level-headed...

...so I talked myself out of it, basically, and I am too much of a coward to overcome that....bleurgh.

So it's quite confusing.

Maybe I'm an alien.

Maybe it's a boundary/privacy thing? Like maybe you think you'd have to make compromises for a relationship that you don't want to make?

My other question was- have you ever had a crush on a friend or have they all been sort of "crushes from afar"?

Voted for it's serious. Which actually made me a bit giggly and all happy :') Been with my bf now for nearly 3 years, and I don't see myself with anyone else in the future, ever. Awh man, it's difficult to describe without sounding either mushy or just completely naive...