Hanso Charisma Charm

Brynns Sword of Wraith Smiting

Randomly Firing Freeze Ray

Purple Sticky Hand

Honey Potion

Greater Healing Scroll

Sophies Magic Hat

Downsize!

So far I have some doubts..... Should I get Y-Blaster instead of Brynns? Also, I'm not that great at making NPS, should I sell my current weapons?

I have a Flask Of Liquid Fire, Vial Of Fragrant Oil, Dual Golden Compasses, Pike Pike, Leaf Shield, Snowglobe Staff, Rainbow Scroll, and a Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer. Should I sell these? Keep?

I'm looking also to battle mainly 1p but will engage in 2p when I eventually train my pet to "greater heights" XD

Here are his stats:

Level: 26 Health: 42/ 42 Strength: AWESOME (61) Defence: EXCELLENT (49) Move: GREAT (29) Intelligence: ULTIMATE GENIUS (284)

I'm looking to train her later on :) Any advice? Opinions?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post, you should edit your post if you'd like to add something.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

The set that you want is a good set to have. Its important to know how much money you have now though. Also, yblasters are about the same as brynns sword. the sword dishes out .12 icons more, so its not that big of deal. Depends on what you get for price. Also, once you have 2 yblasters or brynns swords, you wont really need the honey potion. you could save those nps for something else.

Tytio: Thank you :) I only have 300k right now XD So poor :))

But I'm willing to sell all my previous items so that they can be converted to pure instead :D

So remove the Honey potion and just get both Brynns Sword and Y-Blaster?

SuperAttackPea: So train on? I'm doing a quest now :D

Do you think I should just sell my previous weapons? :D

SuperAttackPea: So train on? I'm doing a quest now :D

Do you think I should just sell my previous weapons? :D

you can keep your weapons if you have enough to train, but yeah, I think it would take ~5 million to get to 125 even and the upgrading from Y-Blaster is like 7m, so yeah, training is cheaper until you get to 200-300 boost

SuperAttackPea: So train first then upgrade set? Where is the cheapest place to train right now? Mystery Island or Krawk Island?

Crimson: Trying to do more quests nowadays to improve my pet's stats :D So Train up til 75 Hp?

Crimson: I want to buy upgrade my set first before I train cause I'm afraid that the items will eventually inflate too much....

I'll keep them as even as I can :D

To be honest you don't necessarily want HCC to be your 2nd strongest weapon. What's your NP situation? I recommend getting a Yblaster or second BSword to use alongside the one you already have. I see you have a Hpot. Someone once said this on idb and I can't help but agree: Once you have 2x Yblaster or equivalent (BSword in this case), Hpot is not actually needed anymore. I recommend selling it to get started on that second primary constant.

And if you see yourself transitioning from 1 to 2p may as well make them Yblasters as those trump BSword in 2P. But simple steps first just focus on getting two constants that deal more than HCC.

Ah another reason to do this...HCC+BSword in 2p is a lot of earth and light and can be dealt with soundly.

Neoskulltula: I don't have those weapons yet. I'm looking to upgrade my set to them :)

NP Situation? Currently VERY POOR XD Saving up, only have a couple hundred thousand XD

Going to sell most of my SDB items to get to that XD

Oh, I missed the part where you said you were trying to upgrade your set to that... oops. Ya, try to train your pet daily, (dubloons are super cheap now) and keep saving for 2 swords or 2 yblasters. There are lots of good 9 iconers that are incredibly cheap you can use until then. No Hpotion though.

So no more Hpotion, Dual Ylanas Blaster or Brynns Sword of Wraith Smiting. What about a bomb then? Save up for Clockwork Grundo or G-Bomb.

Edit: Also, is my supposed set good already? Replace some stuff?

Edited by General Technology

I think it's better to save up directly for the gbomb. It's good for 1P. And when you consider 2P, it will also work wonders. It may take some time to save for it though. So as of the moment, those 15 iconer muffins aren't that bad. :)

Thanks. Thanks a lot :D

I just wanna buy the items first then train cause I feel as though they might inflate.

As of now I have 500k :D Wanna buy HCC now XD

Zarmax: Sure sure. How much are you selling for the HCC and RFFR?

Profusive and Crimson: I'd rather not get one XD Cause I don't do 2-p now XD Maybe in the future but not now XD It works better in 2-p right? Cause it reveals your opponent's weapons?

I'm having doubts on the shield.... What's a better choice: Leaf Shield, Patched Magic Hat or Sophies Magic Hat? Devilous Top Hat and Cane or Royal Blue Cape?

Maku: Leaf Shield and Sophies would do good? So should I still upgrade my Leaf Shield to Sophies Magic Hat?

It will really depend on your DON opponent. You may want to switch shields according to your opponent's weapons. For example, against the snowbeast, the leaf shield is better since the snowbeast commonly uses water icons. Against the space faerie, sophies magic hat is better than leaf shield since the space faerie (commonly) do dark and fire icons. But then again, I prefer reflectors in 1P rather than using shields. If you already have the funds though and you still want to use shields, Ftab would be a great choice.

I actually have 50% reflectors in my SDB. Of all the available icons except the Shovel Plus XD

So upgrade but don't sell the Leaf Shield?

What's the price of HCC nowadays? Cause I'm looking to buy for around 400k XD