Set Help?

Zarmax: Sure sure. How much are you selling for the HCC and RFFR?

Profusive and Crimson: I'd rather not get one XD Cause I don't do 2-p now XD Maybe in the future but not now XD It works better in 2-p right? Cause it reveals your opponent's weapons?

I'm having doubts on the shield.... What's a better choice: Leaf Shield, Patched Magic Hat or Sophies Magic Hat? Devilous Top Hat and Cane or Royal Blue Cape?

ECA is a multi healer. That is why I suggested it... for only 3 mill it's kind of a bargain.

http://battlepedia.t...n/viewweap/254/

ECA heals 30 HP AND reveals your opponents weapons in 2-player battles.

I love it personally, once you get bored or have no use for it, just sell it. :rolleyes_anim: ... or put it in your gallery

Profusive: Didn't know it was multi-use :) Gonna get it later on after I upgrade my constants and stats :)

Zarmax: Ok, I understand.

I'm gonna pay about 200k for the ray and 410k for HCC but I'm not gonna buy now XD I'm gonna save up til I get about 1 mil or above :)

Sithis: You were talking about the healer right? ECA?

I totally spaced out on HCC XD What's a good weapon that doesn't use Earth?

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Use the edit button if you something to add before double posting.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

If you are looking for constants...

9-iconers:

Golden Compass

Rainbow Scroll

Psellias Fighting Fan

Ice Club

10-iconers:

Scuzzys Comb

Ramtors Spellbook

Chakram of the Air Faerie

Variable icons:

Altadorian Halberd

Intelligence:

Flaming Blooble Potion

Flask of Liquid Fire

Flask of Liquid Light

13-iconers:

Wand Of Reality

I doubt you can get HCC for less than 400k now. Its gonna be in the 430ish range. Personally, I think that shields arent very useful in 1p. For challengers like snowbeast that have lots of one icon, reflectors are even better. but some people make efficient use of the shields

Tytio: What about Y-Blaster and Brynns? What are their prices nowadays? Is Y-Blaster 700-800k?

So 420k-450k for an HCC?

Crimson: What other constants can deal other icons other than Earth?

Crimson: Ah, ok. Which constant do you think I can actually incorporate in my set? To replace the bomb?

Personally, I think having Earth isn't that bad in a weapon so I would recommend a Ylanas Blaster or another Brynns Sword (or if you want a better upgrade, Kelpbeards Trident). If you don't want to spend that much, You could buy a Rusty Pitchfork or a Scuzzys Comb/Ramtors Spellbook.

Crimson: Thanks :) I know. Just want to add some "diversity" :))

By the way, bought an RFFR already for 250k. Did they inflate lately? I've been seeing 1 mil and 600k from all directions! XD

Also, what I'm going to upgrade to Brynns first then later Ylanas.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.