If you had one million NP....

Naamah D.

• 1 month later...

i don't have any big projects that i'm working on, so i'd probably spend it on stamps (not the impossible ones), books to read to my pteri, and cute chia-shaped items for a gallery. :) for me, it'd be more fun to spend a million on a lot of little things than all in one place.

• 1 month later...

neopets98 - I have a pet with a Mootix attached that I'd be willing to lend you if you still need it??

If I had 1 mil NP that I had to spend, it would go toward avi's :)

Edit - Congrats neopets98 on getting the avi! Something Has Happened! mootix.gif You are now eligible to use 'Mootix' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

• 2 weeks later...

Hmm, I don't know. To be honest, 1 mill isn't a lot but I'd spend it to decorate my neohome and expand my gallery and shop a million times!

• 2 months later...

Hmmmmm, my first instinct would be to toss it into my bank, but since I have to spend it I think I'd probably either buy books or get my paws on a pirate paintbrush since my boyfriend's been wanting one. Then I'd spend whatever leftovers I had on doing more expensive things on the site (like the wheel of extravagance) that I never can bring myself to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Here's what I would do:

1) A couple of spins on the wheel of extravagance. I need to try and get that avatar! :D

2) I'd reserve a few hundred thousand, or so, for dubloons. At the moment the price of dubloons are so low that it could be beneficial to just stock up on them - then, when the price increases, sell them off at a profit. :)

3) Any leftover money would then be spent on foods such as omelettes, jellies, or other cheap food items. You can never have too many food items, especially when you have a side account to feed as well as a main :)

• 2 weeks later...

I would buy an Eventide PB (or any other PB for that matter) and try my luck on the Wheel of Extravagance. I'll also donate that really high amount of NP which I cannot remember to the Wishing Well to get that avatar, just because I can. Oh, don't forget the Secret Lab! I'll get all the map pieces to gain access to the Lab Ray. It's worth it!

• 1 month later...

I'd probably spend it all on collections (stamps, neodeck, gallery..)

OR I'd buy that 1mil avatar book to get exactly spend the million.

Does that even make any sense? I think my english skills have failed me.

HMM! I'd buy stocks, I think, because I don't know enough about anything else to make item purchase wise. I could stock up on codestones though, couldn't I. I like the idea of stocks though, because those will (eventually) give me a nice profit, and profit from a freebie is awesome! :D