If you had one million NP....

Naamah D.

• 2 months later...

I'd buy the mountain lab map piece, the most expensive one. My friend has all the lab map pieces except for that one- and I've been saving up NP to help her get the last piece. With leftover NP, I'd probably get cute petpets and backgrounds for my Neopets. I'd donate some of it to the Money Tree, try my luck at the wishing well. The main thing would just be the lab map piece, though, everything else wouldn't matter much. My dream paint brush would cost too much after I'd already bought the map piece, so unfortunately I wouldn't be able to get the woodland Xweetok I've always dreamed of. Luckily, my friend would zap a pet for me, though. I've got 300k NP in the bank right now, so I'm getting close to making this a reality. Heck yeah.

Can we change this game to "If you had a 100 million NPs" or even 10 million?

With 1mil I can't even get that Pteri Transmogrification Potion I've been wanting, which is my priority right now.

Other than that, I'd probably buy a Fire Paint Brush for my Eyrie, plus an Island Kiko Morphing Potion.

Then I'd spend the rest of it with the two lab pieces I'm missing and the other stuff I want. Which is a lot of stuff.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I would either spend it on the Wheel of extravagance to try and get the avatar, buy Grimoire of Prosperity from the Hidden Tower and get that avatar, or buy loooooots of codestones. Lots. 

• 1 month later...

Buy some of the more expensive stamps. I have enough NP to invest in stamps I don't have, but I'm always hesitant to drop so much NP on one item (just like in real life--I'm too cheap, haha). If I was forced to spend it all by the end of the day, that would definitely help me bite the bullet and go ahead and cross some of those pricier stamps off my list!

OR an item for my mug gallery  :laughingsmiley:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If Brynn's Legendary Sword of Wraith Smiting is on the right side of 1 million np, that's what I would get.

Otherwise, I would get:

Ghost Petpet Paint Brush

Maraquan Petpet Paint Brush

My Daily Food Club and Stocks

2 Petpet Lab Maps

I'll have about 150K left over for books and red codestones.