If you had one million NP....

Naamah D.

What would I do with 1 million Neopoints exclusively for spending?

I may spend it on a Paint Brush to paint a future pet, as well as restock on some Morphing Potions over at the Magic Shop.

At this moment? A Faerie Xweetok Morphing Potion for my Blumaroo which is something I am already saving for. :-) And if there was any left over maybe some of the backgrounds I've been wanting. Other than that I can't think of anything, I'm a super saver typically.

BOOKS! Without a doubt :P Just got to 1000 with Ellos but I need to do that again to get on the Honorary Members list D:

1 million NP's is not much these days

i'd probably buy Gallery items

I have to agree with you here. If ever I drop below 10mil I feel as though I am poor and I focus on restocking even more than normal. So for me 1mil to spend in a day isn't really going with the things that I need or want at this point. Nothing in my BD set costs less than 1mil as I use Ring of The Lost instead of the Hanso Charisma Charm which would be the only alternative to the set I currently have.

If I had to spend it then I would get some Altador Strength Potions.

I've had over 3 Million at one point. But I used it up all up to make my Gelert Halloween+Darigan and I also think to turn my Gelert back into a Gelert. (It was something else as I used to lab ray her.) However, I'd use that 1 Million for an avatar I'd need and to purchase a special Petpet I want for Ayrza. :)