am I weird for doing this ?? O_o

Angeló

Lately I've been thinking about reading specific pet books for my pets according to their species .. for example Pretty Peophins and Poetry For Peophins books for my Peophins , Nasty Lenny book for my Lenny , Uni Battle and Unique Unis books for my Unis .. Terrific Acaras and Acara Aquatics books for my Acaras .,,,,,.. am I weird for thinking of that ??

not at all, personally i'm not fussed and my pets are fed/read anything but some people enjoy feeding their pets only certain themed foods for example, so its not different at all to deciding to read you pets specific books :)

its very nice to make the extra effort :) my efforts go more into my collecting, and i'm slightly weird in what and how i decide to collect stuff. for example my recent petpet plushie collection i am buying alphabetically :P sounds strange but it actually helps me tick things off since looking it up is more difficult because of the plushie petpets and plushie petpet plushies out there.

I think it is a great idea I am too lazy to do it but good on you for considering it...We cannot give too much care for our pets

I have been fiddlin and eventually got one of the signatures I made to work for me here

Not at all! I know someone who read only maraquan books to her maraquan pet, so I'm sure lots of people read species/color specific books to their pets. :) I think it's a neat idea myself. I might consider doing something similar some day but for now I don't want to spend the neopoints.

A lot of people do that, actually. But I don't limit it to certain things, example, I'd like my Aishas to read all the books about Aishas, but they certainly can read books about other species too. I also know that my Kougra LOVES Tyrannian food, so if I get any, I often feed it to him.

I think this is fun. I usually do this with my pets, but I start out with species books, then branch out.

I also used to make sure I had at least 1 or 2 plushies of each species of pet I had, so they could play with the same species that they are.

No :D It's a really cool idea! I've thought about reading books to my pets based on their characters; like reading Organs all the ones about battling :P Will you be doing it for all of your pets d'ya reckon? :)

V00D00 is my main reader .. he has read 470 books so far ... but I don't know if I can afford doing it for all my pets at once ... I might take it step by step .. depending on which of my pets seem "brightest" .. for example I don't think Silvanuh is characteristically "smart" .. but Peophus is , since he's a "time fixer" .. so .. we'll see where things go ..

my efforts go more into my collecting, and i'm slightly weird in what and how i decide to collect stuff. for example my recent petpet plushie collection i am buying alphabetically :P sounds strange but it actually helps me tick things off since looking it up is more difficult because of the plushie petpets and plushie petpet plushies out there.

First, I don't think you're weird at all, I think that's kind of cool.

Second, in response to the quoted portion above. Don't worry. I collect petpets and have a microsoft word document that has all of the petpets I still need arranged alphabetically, and then a list at the bottom of the petpets under 10k, 20k, 50k, and 100k. (I'm not completely finished this list at the bottom). Now...I would consider this extreme OCD, but whatevs :3