Daily Faerie Quests are back!

Jenny ^_^

faerie_quests_2012.jpg

Now through February 24th, visit the Faerie Quest page for a free gift and daily quest.

As usual, there will be a bonus for those that visit the page every day, so make sure to add it to your dailies list! Like last year, you don't have to do the quest each day to qualify for the bonus prize - you just have to view the page daily.

Be sure to check out TDN's official Faerie Quests guide to see what kind of quest you have been assigned.

crafting-faerie-1.png

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My free gift for the day was a Iyana the Earth Faerie collectible card, and the quest I've received was a Fire Faerie Quest.

I'm not sure about getting a Fountain Faerie Quest, but I'd save mine for future use if I were to get one as part of this event.

^ Do note that the Faerie Quest you'll receive will be random (Fountain Faerie Quests will remain very rare), so do expect the Crafting Faerie to stop by at least once. I'll skip all of the Crafting Faerie ones since I don't have any Neocash on me.

:'( Noooo. Guess I'll just have to cross my fingers extra hard so that either:

1) I don't get a crafting faerie quest

or

2) I win at qasalan expellibox

Although will the bonus prize be that great?

I voted in all the neopies but I don't think I ever got a bonus prize.

EDIT: Never mind I just read Spritzie's post on the other (now locked) board that says you get the bonus prize anyway

Edited by lozzerrr

the 6 new items for the crafting faerie are:

mall_fq_glittertrimwig.gif

Glitter and Trim Wig

mall_fq_zipperglitterwing.gif

Glittery Zipper Wings

mall_fq_chiapatchplushie.gif

Patchwork Glitter Chia Plushie

mall_fq_patchtrimdress.gif

Quilted Dress with Trim

mall_fq_patcheszipperbg.gif

Quilted Zippers Background Trim

mall_fq_zipperleafbgitem.gif

Zipper Tree

the Chia plushie is currently glitched and can't be worn at the moment, also some users are reporting they are getting the quest to make tissue paper wings (which should be a now retired quest)

hoping for the zipper wings but really would like a non-NC quest event :P *fingers crossed*

Can it be? An event I know of on the first day? This will be very helpful as it can be a much cheaper way to train since my main source of codestone income (KQ) is made inefficient at the moment. And with a somewhat increased chance for a FFQ this may be as amazing as ever! :D The Battle Faerie has started my run with a bang. Stats FTW.

Bummer about the Crafting Faerie Quests though... I haz no NC. :I Oh well.

I was glad to see new Crafting Faerie items, though I am out of NC. (And I got a Crafting quest today, for the wig.)

I'm still debating about picking up some NC tonight, just because the wig looks cute on Aitvara. That will be the only NC quest I do, if I do one, because I'm not really big on the other items.

I'm also hoping for a FFQ, but I'll be thrilled with just some stat increases.

This is great! Had I known about this eariler I would have gone on sooner - but I was too busy with work today. Of course, I mostly get Dark Faerie Quests, so I'm not surprised I got a quest from her. I'll save the 150 NC I have on hand for when Delina comes along, she may not be my favourite faere, but I do like what she makes! If only it were NP items.........

I just don't know who to paint if I get another FFQ! XD Maybe I'll create an Ogrin, have him switch places with another of my main pets for a month, and paint him Chocolate. I've had an idea for a Chocolate Ogrin character as of late.....good thing the Fountain Faerie can do that colour! Or maybe I'll just paint Eckert White or Terra Faerie. Or Seth Desert..................ohh man who to choose?

Didn't get quests from the Earth or Space Faerie last year, though I did get an Earth Faerie quest later on as a random event on a side account. I hope I get another quest from Fyora soon! :D Her rewards are the best.

I got a Fountain Faerie quest but she's looking for a Red Lab Jelly Ruler and there's none to be found.

Edit: There's one for 100k. x___x

If you got a Fountain Faerie quest that is very much worth it. Anywho, guess what my luck had blessed me with today? An Air Faerie quest - essentially one of the useless ones = yay!

I may consider purchasing more NC. xD I really hope this helps improve my chance for a Fountain Faerie quest, which I have never got in my 10+ years of playing Neopets.

I get a copy of You and Your Faerie Korbat as my reward, and I get a Dark Faerie Quest today.