Daily Faerie Quests are back!

Jenny ^_^

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wings a Doll and a increase of 4 levels from the space faerie! I did not receive a FFQ this time either... Guess it's just back to saving up for paintbrushes and morphing potions. :) Shouldn't the Festival of Neggs be coming up soon?

So it's the last day, and guess who I got?

DELINA! Joy. -__-;; Really? No FFQ? Guess I shouldn't be too surprised! At least I got the Battle Faerie once, and the Queen once, though I declined because she was a pricey little Queen. Perhaps I can trade out one of Delina's items. :/ Also, got some nifty special Dark Delux Faerie Wings. -^.^-

LOVE the wings! But why shoud I bother with asking for another quest, I'm just going to get another stupid uber and nobody special!

Edit: No wait, I GOT THE BATTLE FAERIE AGAIN! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :wub_anim:

You have completed a quest for Queen Fyora.

queen-faerie-2-2.jpg

It's perfect. I appreciate your thoughtfulness in helping Faerieland.

For your efforts, Gunnslinger's level, strength, and health have increased -- a lot!

Yay :D

And I really love the wings! The will be awesome for my Centaureon ♥

I got a FFQ, Fyora quest, and (not for sure but I think) 2 warrior quests. (at least I had one) and those were the rare quests I got this time around. I'm so happy cause last year I missed the first day and this year I finally get the extra prize.

• 1 year later...

i am searching for kharlos the collectable card in neopets can you tell me if you know where to find it! im on a light faerie quest :rolleyes_anim: :P (: (: (: :whofarted: :icecream: :icecream: :business: :bike:

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant. If you need help with a Faerie Quest, please post on our Faerie Quest Help topic.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact Spritzie if you have any questions regarding this action.