Daily Faerie Quests are back!

Jenny ^_^

Ahhhh I always miss the first day of these 'go every day and you receive a prize' type things. Darn. Are the prizes usually good?

-oh and in exchange for a 2000np woollen cap the fire faerie gave my scorchio +2 strength and I got a mirror of nove for visiting, not too bad :)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today I got this for visiting: book_waterfaerie.gif

& a Water Faerie quest. Yesterday it was a light and she gave IbisMay a level up :)

Congrats April, with the FFQ :) I got two last year, so I don't think I'll get any this year :D

wow 10k for a FFQ o.0 mine was 45k

today got a boween and a light faerie quest, 950nps :) she increased my level (yay since the lab ray been very mean lately)

must get more NC tomorrow, just been glad i haven't gotten a NC quest so far.. i have none left.

Fyora gave me a Faerie Tuskaninny Plushie, and I'm on a Quest for a Dark Faerie

Man I REALLY want a FFQ, I'm still dying to make Nimhue Pink x_x I know it's not an ULTRA expensive colour like Eventide, but she's got all her ingredients and being Pink is the final touch desperately needed!

Congratulations! :) I got the Faerie Wocky Plushie... still a prize :D

Do you guys know, if we can do the quests on side accounts now?

You can't do it on sides since you get an item for stopping by the Faerie Quests page.

Good luck on your Quests everyone! :-) Does anyne know how long this goes on for?

This special event will be going on until February 24th. Enjoy the daily Faerie Quests while you can!

Wow thats a long time! Awesome! I put myself on a spending freeze so no quests for me but I have a few wearable Quest Items in my shop. I'm still super excited none the less!

I need a Gelert Race Cart Driver Scarf for Fyora.

Thanks! (:

http://www.neopets.com/browseshop.phtml?owner=xno_nothingx&buy_obj_info_id=49956&buy_cost_neopoints=13900

Here you go, and check out the Faerie Quest Help topic while you can for any later quests.

http://www.tdnforums.com/index.php?/topic/8365-faerie-quest-help/

Today, I got light faerie quest; it's tooth faerie card. Now that I've given up on my magma/shadow shoyru dreamie , I dont know if I still want the FFQ. It's nice that the event came back, thought... Even what happen on the CFQ... :/

I got a copy of Flight of the Fire Faerie, and got a Crafting Faerie Quest. I'm not doing it since I have no NC.