Daily Faerie Quests are back!

Jenny ^_^

Neo if you can post on the NC chat there are people so desperate for the quest items they will send you the quest items, and a gift box capsule so you can send the finished item back to them, this is probably only while the items still have "newness" but a friend who posted this morning got swamped with offers (especially for that wig and chia plushie)

best results when this is done during US user hours :P

today mine was a crafting faerie, thank goodness bought NC today, got that trim and zipper tree, its actually very nice on, but i'm going to try and trade it now for something :)

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow 10k for a FFQ o.0 mine was 45k

today got a boween and a light faerie quest, 950nps :) she increased my level (yay since the lab ray been very mean lately)

must get more NC tomorrow, just been glad i haven't gotten a NC quest so far.. i have none left.

My last FFQ was 250k. Good thing I was able to earn so quickly on this new account, otherwise I wouldn't be able to do quests now.

I got another Ligth Faerie quest today, IbisMay already gained two levels so far :) I know I probably shouldn't even think about receiving a FFQ, but if I got one I'd create a JubJub and paint him Coconut with the current one and other one would be for a Plushie Kacheek :)

I think I got a book today... Are the prizes random??

You can get any one of the following items for visiting the Faerie Quests page daily (do note that this is randomly selected):

All About Water Faeries

Battle Faerie Plushie

Boween

Dark Faerie Dreams

Faerie Architecture

Faerie Crossword Book

Faerie Hot Dog (Gourmet Food)

Faerie Lenny Plushie

Faerie Tuskaninny Plushie

Faerie Wocky Plushie

Faerieland Sunsets

Fizzy Faerie Jelly

Flight of the Fire Faerie

Icy Faerie Mallows

Iyana the Earth Faerie

Jhuidah Faerie Doll

Miamouse

Mirror of Nova

Orb of the Dark Faerie

Soup Faerie Soup (Gourmet Food)

The Hidden Tower

Ultimate Fyora Day Muffin

Water Faerie Wishes

You and Your Faerie Korbat

Got the Crafting Faerie today. Not best pleased but I was expecting at least one :P

It's the 9th, making today my main's 8th birthday, so here's to hoping I'll get a quest from Fyora today!

Nope, another Light Faerie. *sigh* I wonder if I'll just be getting mostly Light Faeries this year like I got Dark the previous?

I just heard from someone on HC that they got a bonus quest (ffq) after they complete a fqq, can anyone confirm such events?

Hm. I got a bonus quest from the Crafting Faerie. I also randomly got another quest (random event), but it's not a bonus. But I definitely got a "Bonus Quest", just not the FFQ....

Okay, I got a Mirror of Nova today and an Air Faerie Quest as well (cheap one though).

I got on the first day a battle faerie(great 2 extra point of strength,defence and health!)

the second day I got the water faerie (2 defence points,not bad)

The third day(today)I got a dark faerie(2 endurance ponts,Yeha) But something happens I got a Bonus quest,but was from the craf faerie :(

Also I have a question,Can we get the queen and space quests??

Also I have a question,Can we get the queen and space quests??

The answer: Yes you can, though the quests are randomly selected. They ask for Uncommon/Rare items like the Battle Faerie does.

The answer: Yes you can, though the quests are randomly selected. They ask for Uncommon/Rare items like the Battle Faerie does.

Thank you! :) The battle faerie ask me for a sketch pie,cost around 5000-6000

On all my 6 years playing neopets daily I never been so lucky to get a FFQ haha

Ohh and another question,Can we get (random) Faerie quest during the evvent?And If I get a FFQ and I complete it If I do another quest the pool will be closed again?

Hope I get a good one today...............*sigh* ANOTHER Dark Faerie. All I'll get is light and dark.

Will I ever get a quest from Fyora this year? :(

Well In my opinion The endurance points are great!I got a dark faerie today it was good,I really like a fyora/naia/mira quest too tough

Well In my opinion The endurance points are great!I got a dark faerie today it was good,I really like a fyora/naia/mira quest too tough

I do love the hit points though - I just tire of getting the same things. :) I do like the harder quests, Fyora, FFQ and Space Faerie a little more because not only are they more challenging, but the rewards are even greater. But the regular ones are OK too - gotta have lots of HP and level increases!

I do love the hit points though - I just tire of getting the same things. :) I do like the harder quests, Fyora, FFQ and Space Faerie a little more because not only are they more challenging, but the rewards are even greater. But the regular ones are OK too - gotta have lots of HP and level increases!

Yes I know :/ Like me I have 6 years(7 counting my sis playing on the account) And I never had a naia quest And I see people that has 3-4months getting FFQ they should consider us too :(

Well I like the other faeries too I mean they help me with stats haha