Daily Faerie Quests are back!

Jenny ^_^

today i got a book, and a crafting quest (my second from this event) and then the bonus crafting quest. so not happy, i just want the normal quests!!!

or rather, i wouldn't mind the crafting quests if it was for the wig, wings or tree (since i traded my tree). got the BG and the dress.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A Water Faerie quest today, meh ...

Just wondering, do you get frozen for doing a Faerie Quest on a side account?

Not the Faerie Quest, but you will get frozen for collecting the free daily prize on a side account by the way.

I got an Ultimate Fyora Day Muffin for stopping by, and an Air Faerie Quest, too.

Well A friend is quitting neopets and he gave me his account And today He got a FFQ He told me that if I decide to do it I'll keep the neopet I want the color I want And here is the item Evil Twin Red Scorchio Plushie https://images.neopets.com/items/plu_evil_redscorchio.gif And I only saw one But he hasn't answer me yet,If someone could please find it!(of course i'll pay you!!

Forgot to get more NC today so please no Delina until I get more...... *crosses fingers*

Oh phew, a Fire Faerie. Good then.

Edit: LOL 666th post! :laughingsmiley:

You know, I think giving away accounts is against the rules.... Don't want to burst your bubble, just giving you a heads up. :)

No haha He told me to keep doing the faerie quests for his neopets,but if I got a queen,fountain or space faerie I quit the quest,But I asked him if I could paint my neopet and he told me that If I want to do the quest I get to keep the painted neopet

Got a Jhuidah Faerie Doll for my prize, and a Fire Faerie Quest that cost under 1,000 NP. C:

got an earth faerie quest today, bah. no bonus quest

normally would be happy at any quest :P but i weirdly do want a crafting quest (for the wig and wings) and of course.. that FFQ

Chives! super congrats on the FFQ! any idea on what you are going to do with it?

got an earth faerie quest today, bah. no bonus quest

normally would be happy at any quest :P but i weirdly do want a crafting quest (for the wig and wings) and of course.. that FFQ

Chives! super congrats on the FFQ! any idea on what you are going to do with it?

I think I go it on 12:03:10 NPS

Well A friend is quitting neopets and he gave me his account And today He got a FFQ He told me that if I decide to do it I'll keep the neopet I want the color I want And here is the item Evil Twin Red Scorchio Plushie http://images.neopet...redscorchio.gif And I only saw one But he hasn't answer me yet,If someone could please find it!(of course i'll pay you!!

No haha He told me to keep doing the faerie quests for his neopets,but if I got a queen,fountain or space faerie I quit the quest,But I asked him if I could paint my neopet and he told me that If I want to do the quest I get to keep the painted neopet

Alright, did some searches for you and I this is what I came up with. You're the judge on if you still want to do this or not, and I wont rat you out or anything, but I still wanted to point this out to you, as it is a BIG nono:

10. Do Not Share Your Account. You shall not share your account with anyone or allow anyone else other than you personally to access or use your account, other than your parent(s) or guardian(s) who have rights to access and manage your account if you are a minor. You will be held responsible for any activity that occurs on an account registered to you.

from http://www.neopets.com/terms.phtml

1. Don't share accounts - No matter how trust worthy a person may seem when you chat to them online, never give them your password. There is no need to share an account with anybody, if you do it is at your own risk and you must understand that they can easily change the password and steal your account [/quote]

from http://www.neopets.com/security.phtml

First off, allow me to humble myself before the mighty TNT! I love you guys! And... on to the question. Is it okay for me to take care of a buddy's account while they are gone on vacation? And, if I do this, am I going to get frozen for collecting their daily "freebies" for them while they're gone? I wouldn't take them for myself-- it would be their items. Please let me know! ~isthefox

No, you are not allowed to even access their account at all, let alone playing Neopets for them. This would be considered sharing accounts (even if only for a short period of time) and playing someone else's account for them is cheating. You would both be frozen.

from http://www.neopets.c...torial&week=271

Hi TNT, I was just wondering... why is it against the rules to share an account with your friends? I don't understand why that is bad. Also, you should make an Editorial search engine, so we don't have to go through every Editorial ever made to find the answer to our question. Thankies, and please leave out my username! ~[username removed]

One of the main reasons is that it causes a ton of problems. Yes, we're sure you trust your friend not to run off with that Draik you just spent however many months saving for, but it's horrible how often it happens. Like any crime, you may think it will never happen to you, but every person who it did happen to probably thought that as well. It's just something that leads to heartache for friends, and a headache for our support staff. That is the biggest reason it's not allowed. Also, the Editorial doesn't work that way, otherwise we'd love to be able to search it too, lol.

from http://www.neopets.c...torial&week=356

(Please remove my username, thanks! :)) Hey, TNT! *offers jelly* Recently, a friend of mine has been thinking of quitting Neopets, but doesn't want to just dump his account and Neopets. As such, he's offered to give the account to me for use as a side account. I don't mind taking over for him, but I am worried that it is against the rules and don't want to risk being frozen. So, is it against the rules? I would only use the Neopoints and items in his account on his Neopets, and I definitely wouldn't use the account as anything but a side. Thanks! ~username removed

It is against the rules to access any account except one that you made. This includes accepting an account from someone who is "quitting" (this is a common scam). In your case, even if you know the person in real life, you still cannot accept their account. It puts all of your accounts at risk, and is not allowed. They can donate or give you the items and their Neopets if they like, but no one else can ever have the actual account.

from http://www.neopets.c...torial&week=418

I have gotten a copy of Faerie Architecture as a prize, and I get a Light Faerie Quest as well.