Unreleased Rose Gram

Nataluna

the images of the last valentines day gram are out, along with the names :)

gram3_items.png

gram3.png

hopefully will be released this weekend *fingers crossed* i want the LE staff but i doubt i'll be that lucky, had no joy getting the wig from the first one.

this is the last gram you will need to send if you are aiming for the maximum number of bonuses from the gift of giving promotion :)

Ooo! I've been waiting to see what the items would be. It's too bad that staff in the limited edition item. I thought I might make it through this year's grams without wanting one of the limited edition items. I really love the staff though.

The gram itself is absolutely beautiful! Unfortunately the only thing I like from inside is the staff XD bah!

the gram is out :)

unfortunately the staff, is really biig :( too big (and i got one on my second gram, now debating whether to trade it or not)

none of the items are really a standout, which is disappointing, i was hoping for a wig with roses. of all the items actually on, i think the button flower foreground is the only really nice item. the bouquet garland isn't bad either, but the rest aren't that nice on either.