Free Valentine's Day Goodie Bag

Tedhaun

Valentine's Day is drawing close, and TNT has a free NC Mall Goodie Bag prepared for all users over at the NC Mall (you can claim this on your side accounts since this is an NC Goodie Bag). Go ahead and claim yours now in the NC Mall!

mall_goodiebag_valentine12.gif

Valentine Bow Goodie Bag

Thank you for the heads up!

(The item looks quite... silly when put on my active pet...)

No problem Xepha. Piticent123 brought this up in the unreleased news section, so I took action.

For the Box of Chocolates Hat, it looks pretty silly for wear, but better for display in a chocolate gallery or Valentine's Day gallery. I'm going to make some more room in my chocolate gallery for it (I was given a spare by a TDN user).

Once again another silly hat! At least this one is actually kind of fancy, unlike the Haunted House Hat from last year's Halloween. :I

I really gotta stop opening my goodie bags when I claim them.

I haven't checked how it looks but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't use it so I'm saving the bag :D So purdy!

Hmmm...does anyone know how the hat looks on pets? On it's own, it really doesn't seem all that appealing..

Here's an example... of course, the pet's ugly enough without the hat... :* But he's not my favorite pet anyway.

2.png

lol. you can form your own opinion as to how "good" it looks... I personally find it a bit odd still.