Free web browsers

Kaana

So I'm looking to get a new neopets account, and would like to try the "logged in all of them at the same time on different browsers" thing. The computer I'm using is technically the school's, so I'm reserving safari for strictly school work. I already have firefox, and I'm setting up chrome now, but are there any other free, mac compatiable browsers that I could use?

Opera is another one you can use. Although multiple browsers aren't exactly necessary, you can just create multiple profiles with Firefox so you can run several instances of FF with all different settings to suit whatever you need it for. More info on it here.

RockMelt, Maxthon, and DeepNet are some you can use. I use Chrome and Maxthon on my laptop.

EDIT: Rockmelt and Maxthon apparently don't work on Macs. SeaMonkey and Avant are some other ones you can use.

Multiple Browsers aren't really needed especially with Chrome, with chrome profiles are a breeze to make and also incognito mode acts as a temporary separate profile while keeping the original window.

Again, chrome won't download for some reason. It's working well for me though, and it's nice to have neopets stuff open in a different thing to my school work so I don't get distracted as much.

Mods, you can probably close the thread :3

I'm on the newest Mac. Lion, I think? But it's a school owned computer, and they have put certain restrictions on it. Like I said however, it's the actual file that won't download at all. I don't know whether it'll install or not cause I can't get the file >.<

• 2 months later...