Would you complete the FFQ if the item is Blue draik egg?

SuperAttackPea

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you do the FFQ if the item is Blue Draik Egg?

• Yes
    • No

I'd say no if the item the Fountain Faerie asks for is a Draik Egg.

To my knowledge, I'm sure that she only asks for items as low as r94 to as high as r96, but I'm not sure if she asks for items with a rarity higher than that.

BDE is r95, which is why I asked.

I get your point SuperAttackPea. You also forgot to add in Green Draik Eggs, which are r96.

Though the chance of the Fountain Faerie asking for one of those is incredibly slim, it could happen if you're not very lucky and also very attached to Draik Eggs, too.

No. Only because the most expensive colour I want is easily traded - much cheaper to trade for it than to hand paint it. If I'm honest, a FFQ would probably be used on a desert or chocolate paint job - and the chocolate on a not-very sought after species that I could also probably trade for cheaply. So, in conclusion, if I have to pay more than the worth of the colour I'm getting, no. But if it was a rare item that was very hard to find, but still cheaper than the paint job, I would happily stalk the TP looking for one for months.

Isn't that weird? A basic color more than a painted one? Anyway, I don't know if i'd have the money any time soon for the egg, and the paint job I want is not that expensive, I don't think.

BDE are items in their own right - they're also kad food, gourmet food and somethingelsebutIforget. The fact that pirate draik eggs are literally being given away means their value is going to be much lower than that which is still something that is rarely found.

Depends on the color I would use it for. If using a draik egg for it would mean saving some money on an expensive color then I would use it.

Once I saw a screenie of the fountain faerie asking for a draik egg, and that was back when they were expensive. :S

wow.

it would depend, if i got the quest on my main i would consider cancelling, i don't have that much nps on hand, and you can't use the shopwiz until you finish, which means my SDB would be out of control until i managed to do it. it really depends what new colors are out that i love.

if i could find a FFQ custom trade that included the egg, then sure, but i wouldn't sell my gallery items to complete it, (5.5 million! o.0)

if it was on my side, i would leave it until i could afford it, since i like the idea of a water draik, although its not my first choice at the moment

Yes, because if I had an FFQ, it'd be used to paint a pet water, wraith or eventide. Draik egg prices are continually dropping due to FS/AM - the paint brush prices are not. It will be likely that the PB will still cost 4 times as much as the draik egg.

Probably because I'd love to have a Maraquan Chomby :3 And Maraquan paintbrushes are crazy expensive...so yeah :3 Can you paint things "Lutari"? Cause there is a Lutari paint brush? :/

Probably because I'd love to have a Maraquan Chomby :3 And Maraquan paintbrushes are crazy expensive...so yeah :3 Can you paint things "Lutari"? Cause there is a Lutari paint brush? :/

No lutari pets yet. And like someone above said, if you want a maraquan pet, you'd be better off trading a pirate draik custom for a maraquan pet than buying a maraquan paint brush yourself.

Unless you want one of your current pets to turn a certain color

I'm not after a Draik, anyway. But there is no way in Neopia that I can afford such an expensive, valuable item, and because I can't afford it, I probably would not be able to complete the quest. :(

If I could make a custom Draik, I would, then hopefully Trade for a UC. I had someone offer to trade an UC WereLupe for my Maraquan Draik. (And I had traded my UC for her, too). Despite this offer, she is my dreamie, so that was obviously a no-go. But I think you might be able to get a UC IF you can paint a Draik a really rare/expensive colour.

That would be my reasoning to make another Draik.