Would you complete the FFQ if the item is Blue draik egg?

SuperAttackPea

49 members have voted

1. 1. Would you do the FFQ if the item is Blue Draik Egg?

• Yes
    • No

I would. I'm after a chocolate neopet, so it's either get the FFQ, or wait until I manage to zap that colour, which is probably going to be a while. So I'd just let the quest sit there while I saved up.

I would for two reasons. Once I have never had a FFQ so I could get an avi. Or I could trade the quest with a custom to get myself an UC. Either way I wouldn't see why you would pass on it. Sure it is expensive but at the point where I have had two accounts that are right around 9 years and still haven't gotten one I wouldn't just pass it up because it is an expensive item.

I would for two reasons. Once I have never had a FFQ so I could get an avi. Or I could trade the quest with a custom to get myself an UC. Either way I wouldn't see why you would pass on it. Sure it is expensive but at the point where I have had two accounts that are right around 9 years and still haven't gotten one I wouldn't just pass it up because it is an expensive item.

Problem is, you CANNOT trade a plain FFQ custom for a UC. But you CAN EASILY trade a Draik custom for a FFQ

• 2 weeks later...

it depends if you're planning to paint ur pet an expensive color initially. i would personally go for it and not retrieve the prize until im absolutely sure of the color and pet i want. well i had ffq once and finished it. not sure if u can still not claim ur prize for however long you want, but that's what i did before

• 4 weeks later...

I absolutely would not. I just got my bori painted plushie and so I'd use my first FFQ on the Buzzin' Avatar (yes you are all looking at me in horror, but I want avatars and my pets are painted pretty already. (I also have less than 100k at the moment, seeing that I just bought a bori plushie mp...)

no. thats too many nps. i just would never be able to afford that. plus if it was on my main i would go crazy without shop wiz access on my main, so i can't let it sit there.

one day i will get another to paint my dream pet, heres hoping TNT *fingers crossed* that doesn't cost an arm, leg, vital organ + my entire bank balance :P

I could only find ONE XD So definitely not. It would most likely be super expensive, and the most expensive paint I have to do is Plushie. I'm convinced if they're releasing a Paint Brush for the Altador Cup this year it will be that one so I'm going to refrain from buying one until it's over :P

I would because I want that buzz avatar. I've on neopets for 7 years and I'm still waiting for one these quests, so I'd take the first opportunity I get.

Same here--no FFQs for me, and I've been on neopets longer than the Fountain Faerie has. Poo. It will be eleven years next month, and no FFQs.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...