Pokémon Roleplay

khaos

[Eevee, I saw this person who was named Misha. I thought of you. :)]

I walked further into the cave and saw this guy who had already been defeated. I saw two fossils next two him, and decided to take one. They both looked the same to me.

While walking out of the cave (finally) I looked at the fossil closely. it was in the shape of a claw.

I saw these two men who were angry at each other and were punching and kicking.

"HEI KID, LEARN TA PAWNCH." one guy said.

"Uhh, excuse me?" I replied.

"YA, DAT'S RITE, LEMME TEACH MEGA PAWNCH TO YO' POKEMANZ."

"...Okay?"

"NAW, DUN LISSEN TA HIM, HE'S STOOPID. LEARN TA KICK INSTEHD!" the other guy said.

"...Sure, why not." I replied.

Sophia could learn Mega Kick AND Mega Punch, and Excalibur could learn Mega Kick only. So I decided to teach Mega Kick to Exca and Mega Punch to Sophia.

"Well, thanks for the tutoring."

"YO WELCOME!" they said in unison. They proceeded to become angry at each other again.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(Haha awesome! Misha shall always be remembered as my Jigglypuff xD)

Wow, Cerulean City is soooo blue and pretty! I can't wait to just explore the place and have fun after spending a lot of time in that cave. BUT, the first place to visit is the Pokemon Center of course!

After taking a breather and my main girls were fully healed, we decided to just have fun!

We went to the bike shop (reallyyyyyy expensive place my goodness!), Pokemart to restock on potions, heard rumors about Cerulean's gym leader, saw a police officer, skipped like a little kid, and just so much other fun! After getting all of us some sea salt ice cream, we decided to see what this "Nugget Bridge" was all about. I'll admit, it looks real and gold...pretty :'D

Then I saw them. Just a ROW of trainers just standing there. They have nothing better to do I thought to myself so I just casually walked on ahead until the first trainer demanded a battle. Great.

Another Bug Catcher, even MORE great. I decided to finally let Misha show off her Mega Punch and take care of any bugs that weren't Weedles, I know better than that by now by switching to Rinoa! He really was no trouble at all.

The more I walked though, the more they ALL just wanted to battle.

"Well, guess it's time for some training," I commented while cracking my fingers. I'm glad to see my girls are even hyped up, especially Misha.

"Let's do this!"

SSBBRina.gif

/THIS is how awesome Rinoa really is

Lilka - LV 17

Rinoa - LV 17

Misha - LV 15

[where in the world did you get that, Eevee? it is awesome.]

After Eevee faced three of them, I walked further and fought two trainers.

Smoochum leveled to 17 and Exca to 16, and Paras to level 12.

After that, someone congratulated me and gave me a nugget.

"Hey, why don't you join Team Rocket?" he said.

"Uh, no thank you." I said.

"Come on, join!"

"I said no. Goodbye, now."

"No seriously. JOIN! If not, I'll give you an offer you can't refuse!" He sent out a Rattata, and I sent out Paras and then switched to Exca.

After a double kick, the Rattata was down. He sent out a Zubat, and I sent out Paras and switched to Smoochum, and took it down with an Icy Wind.

(I saw it on youtube over a year ago, so I just looked for the gif version since I knew it had to be out there!)

I love how these trainers weren't as bad thanks to the Mt. Moon training we did. One by one they went down until we finally made it on the other side of the bridge! After beating the last challenger and getting a shiny Nugget, another different trainer complimented me on my battling skills and asked me to join Team Rocket.

I laughed. I saw this same trainer easily losing to Khaos after he said no as I was doing now. He actually decided to challenge me as well but then realized his team was still beat up by their last battle.

"Me thinks you should just get them healed," I remarked. He hissed at me and ran off to the Pokemon Center. I have no idea what to think of this Team Rocket gang.

I continued forward and then notice even MORE trainers on the east side of the bridge. 'WHY must there be so many trainers,' I thought to myself. With a heavy sigh, I decided to take them all on too. Never hurts to train a bit more for the next gym I guess...

Vaporeon_by_RapidashKing.png

/Lilka loves the smell of battle!

Lilka grew to level 18

Rinoa grew to level 18

Misha grew to level 16

As I was walking back to heal my Pokemon, another trainer fresh and healed wanted to battle.

"Hey, batt-"

thatssotrue_1362_1330034003.gif

When I healed my Pokemon, I decided to try and challenge the gym. I went to train first.

[sEVERAL WILD POKEMON LATER....]

I had everyone up to level 19. I decided that was enough, and from the first look in the gym, I knew I would be using Paras.

(Dat gif...it's HILARIOUS! xD)

Battling ALL these trainers were just ARGH! The only good thing that came out of it was all the leveling up it did for my pokemon. Finally made it to the end where there was a lone house surrounded by several trees and no other trainer (besides the lass) around. I knocked a few times before entering, seeing that the rumored Bill probably lived here. I entered inside anyways and saw an adorable Clefairy! I had the instant to hug it before it said, "please let me go!"

.....That Clefairy just talked to me....in English.....O.o

I instantly let go and almost screamed before its hand closed my mouth.

"Now now I know this might look bad, but I'm ACTUALLY a human! Just stuck in a Clefairy's body due to some miscalculations...by the way my name is Bill," he explained while letting go, knowing I wouldn't scream. What kind of crazy experiment was he involved in?!

"Anyways, would you help me get back to my original body? I just need for you to press the big red button when I say so!"

"Aaahhh....sure I guess?" I replied. Not like I had anything else to do...

He got into a capsule looking device and then gave me the signal. I went to the computer and pressed the only red button there (thank goodness or else I wouldn't know) and after a few loud sounds from the device, a human male came out of it from another similar machine!

Bill.png

He quickly checked his computer and then started to work on something again before pausing to remember that I was there.

"Oh I can't thank you enough for all your help! Without you I could have been in real trouble," he thanked over and over. Glad he was feeling better and hope nothing like that happens again...because I sure ain't coming back. "For all your time, how about I give you my spare ticket to a party on the S.S Anne? I'm much too busy with my research and have no time to go."

Without me saying yes or no, he quickly gave me the ticket, smiled, then went back to his work. Guess the guy really is busy.

I happily stored the ticket somewhere safe in my bag, then decided to just get out of there and make my way back to the Pokemon Center. With my team fully healed, I went back up the route to do some extra training to make sure everyone was evenly leveled.

Now to take on the gym! As I drew near, I noticed Khaos entering the gym as well. Glad to finally see one of my pals! I wonder how much he had improved since I last saw him. Plus I wondered to myself whatever happened with the others.

Lilka now level 20

Rinoa now level 20

Misha now level 20

Earlier...

pokmon-this-explains-so-much.jpg

(This explains everything)

• 3 weeks later...

I walked up to Misty. She instantly knew we were going to battle and sent out a Staryu.

"Smoochum, go!"

I told Smoochum to use pound and she did so. The Staryu used Water Pulse and did the same mount of damaged. Pound and Water Pulse again, Smoochum got a Critical Hit and fainted it. Misty then sent out Starmie.

"Use Pound!" "Use Water Pulse!"

Smoochum fainted at the water pulse before she got in a Pound.

"Go, Hilton!"

Paras got out and used Scratch. It didn't to much to Starmie, and was hit with a Water Pulse.

"Paras, use Leech Life!"

It did so and regained most of the damage done by water pulse, being a super-effective move.

The Starmie used Rapid Spin and hurt Paras. It tried to get in a Scratch, but was hit be a critical Confusion.

I sent out Nidorino and hoped it wouldn't use confusion against me.

"Use Horn Attack!"

It did so and almost fainted the Starmie.

"Confusion, Starmie!"

"Oh no! Hold your ground, Exca!"

It barely survived the hit and finished it with a Horn Attack.

After withdrawing our pokemon, Misty gave me the Cascade Badge. I thanked her and proudly walked out the gym.