Most Expensive Item

zarmax

So I just wanted to ask everyone: What is your most expensive item? Mine is only a hanso's charisma charm :( Anyone can post!

P.S. Im new :3 Hi (to the forums)

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie).

The topic was posted in the wrong area.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this topic.

Per the reason above, this topic has been MOVED from ‘General Chat’ to ‘Neopets General Chat’.

The priciest item I am keeping would be my Cuddly Grarrl Plushie which I believe is selling for 600k-750k on the Trading Post. I think it's so cute!

toy_grarrlpal.gif

Let me see... I have some stamps that are pretty costly:

sta_bd_darkwand.gifsta_governormansion.gifsta_gmc_grainvbrawn.gifsta_altcp_comm_acvi.gif

Waiting for these (except the Wand of the Dark Faerie Stamp) to spike in value so I'll be rich!

This little guy, cost me 180,000 NP when I got him. He has no set price nowadays.

toy_combo_kiko.gif

...and some Petpets that my Neopets have as well:

bloopy_purple.gifpetpet_snowbunny.gifclompkin_plushie.gif

I believe my most expensive item in my SDB right now is my Honey Potion worth around 600k. I also have a Randomly Firing Freeze Ray but I'm not sure what it's worth at the moment.

I believe my most expensive item in my SDB right now is my Honey Potion worth around 600k. I also have a Randomly Firing Freeze Ray but I'm not sure what it's worth at the moment.

According to TDN's Battlepedia, a Randomly Firing Freeze Ray should cost you 200,000 NP to 250,000 NP.

They used to be cheaper, but spiked up due to its 50-50 chance of freezing opponents.

I have a pirate paint brush in my SDB that I am planning to use as part of a trade when I finally earn enough to get a Maractite Paint Brush. Other than that, trying to sell a Vicious Attack book worth ~140k.

Attached to my pets are a Snowbunny, a Feepit and a ghost Alabriss with a mootix.

More interesting items :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I have a Yellow Chomby Morphing Potion- but I'm saving that at the moment.

I also have an Altador Cup Backround (I think it's worth about 80k at the moment?)

acbg_virtupets.gif

and a few dubloons- but nothing overly expensive or special. I usually sell my things pretty quickly because I don't like them hanging around! I also have a few petpets that were worth over 100k when I bought them. I keep some things, like old advent calendar items (from this year- I've sold the rest) and other things that I hope will be expensive in a few years- but mostly I'm not very good at keeping things! I also have these four petpets, Clompkin, Lutra, Snowbunny, Zomutt, in my gallery- which are all over 100k. I sold my Pirate Paint Brush about a month ago- which was probably one of the most expensive things I've ever owned :P

I think my most expensive item is a Valentine Fyora. She's a little cutie and is keeping my kyym_bah company atm. I would never part with her. She confuses me though. She's a nc item but up for sale/trade in the trading post. I got her when cashing in a card.

Magical Krawk Plushie probably, around 2mill.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Keep your posts at 7 words or more, thanks.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.