Rubbish Avatar Not Random After All

hrtbrk

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

followed instructions and saved 5007 misc items in SDB for months. today i took out all 5007 items and put them in my inventory.

using mozilla firefox browser, i used quickstock to check all for the discard column, and discarded 70 items until i had only 1927 items in my inventory and that's when i got this avatar! yeah! finally.

p.s. tried with discarding 2000+ items b4, it didnt work.

p.s. chrome hangs with quickstock if inventory has too many items. use firefox instead.

I have been going for this avatar collecting junk and throwing it out and nothing! I started out doing it after doing my pack rat and did the discarding 70 at a time thing ..nothing!

My problem is that I have to keep picking through my stuff to throw away as I have other stuff in my SDB like codestones and bits and pieces that I do not want to get rid of as junk by accident.

I know there must be a sensible solution but is there somewhere else I can store my wanted items so I can just use my SDB without being nervous of throwing out my good stuff?

(My gallery is full at the moment and also not big enough)

You could put it into your shop stock if your shop size is big enough? Just leave them sitting there at 0np until you get the avvie then transfer them back?

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

followed instructions and saved 5007 misc items in SDB for months. today i took out all 5007 items and put them in my inventory.

using mozilla firefox browser, i used quickstock to check all for the discard column, and discarded 70 items until i had only 1927 items in my inventory and that's when i got this avatar! yeah! finally.

p.s. tried with discarding 2000+ items b4, it didnt work.

p.s. chrome hangs with quickstock if inventory has too many items. use firefox instead.

Oh wow, congratulations on getting it! That's a great lead.

The existence of this Rubbish avatar makes me wish I had kept all of my old Pack Rat items rather than selling them at outrageously low prices that total less than what I can easily make in a day...

I am going to try the 5000 item like the person above did and I will post my results when I have all of those items and can actually do it :) thanks for all the posts on this avvie! I have been wanting to try and get it but wasn't sure how ... so at least i have something to really try!

• 3 weeks later...

I GOT IT JUST THEN HOORAY!!!

04da41c15c08e6ba64fa6af2f44ffd41.png

So I was looking at this thread for answers and I tried the let's buy tons of Veiled Autumn Hats strategy.Previously I had been stocking my SDB with random junk from dailies, keyquest or just bad things I've bought from main shops. Not sure if some was bought from player shops but I know some of it was money tree items and some had been sent to me, there was a total of 2300 items and I got no avatar :( Today I bought 850 of the Veiled Autumn Hat's and after discarding around 470 I got the avatar! As you see I have over 200k on me and I am 15 months old. It is 6:07pm NST Not sure if anything on my lookup will help you but check out my lookup if you wan't "Atomic_Goose19" Best luck to all of you and I do hope this helps. :)

EDIT: I will try to check up on this thread a bit, sorry if I forget and am late!

• 3 years later...

PlBLTpN.png

All you have to do is discard 5,000 items. I discarded dung and other worthless items.

This topic has been edited by a member of staff (.Brianna.) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not bump topics that are no longer relevant.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Per the reason above, this topic has been LOCKED. Please contact .Brianna. if you have any questions regarding this action.