What was the last Movie you saw ??

Angeló

Just watched Madagascar 3.

Circus has never been the same especially being chased by animal control police.

The last two movies i've seen were Ice Age 4 in 3D and Killer Joe (Not in 3D thankfully haha)

Oh, I really want to see Ice Age 4 c: Was it as funny as the trailer makes it seem?

The last movie I saw was Total Recall. Despite the fact that it's been over ten years since it was made, it's aged (really) well and I loved it. Go, Arnie! c:

Oh, I really want to see Ice Age 4 c: Was it as funny as the trailer makes it seem?

The last movie I saw was Total Recall. Despite the fact that it's been over ten years since it was made, it's aged (really) well and I loved it. Go, Arnie! c:

It was quite funny and it wasn't one of those films where the trailer shows all the good bits! Pretty good for a sequel.

And I really love Total Recall, such a classic. Not sure why they need to remake it but i'll reserve judgement til i see the new one.

it sure is over 10 years old.... XD It's 22 to be exact.

Anyway, I really want to see the new TR. The new spiderman..... not so much. I liked Tobey Mcguire as spiderman too much :(

I've seen a few movies lately...

Wrath of the Titans - better than the first one (although that's not hard) and enjoyable enough. I love Liam Neeson and Ralph Fiennes so they make the movie for me.

Sucker Punch - not good

Fast Five - I enjoyed this way more than I should have

Tintin - loved this. Action and adventure - I thought it captured the sprit of Tintin really well.

The last film I watched was Whip It, for the second time ^_^ Such a good film, I love Ellen Page.

If you count a movie I saw, but didn't watch fully, it was Inception. I've seen that movie many many times, but never had the will to go through the whole movie :P

But if you're saying what was the last movie you fully watched, it was The Amazing Spider-man. Really good. Not sure if it was as good as the original, but it was up there :D

I just watched Numb starring the awesome Matthew Perry. It's a film about DPD and is the only one out there I've heard of/found. Twas very good. I wish there were more movies like this!

2 movies:

Project X: Basically 3 losers throw the biggest party ever, a secret comedy from the creator of the hangover, and I gotta say, I loved it in a stupid way.

Other film was John Carter. On the dvd, the slogan "Star wars for the new generation". A good film, but in my opinion, was not even close to star wars to relate to it. You can't call each film based on other planets a new star wars..

The last movie I saw was Lord of the Rings: Return of the King. I'm excited for the new LOTR movies to come out, I hear one of them will be released this year :D !

that's right , The Hobbit will be released on Dec 25 :)

These couple past weeks .. I watched

Lockout (it was okay)

Ice Age 4 (loved it)

The Three Stooges (funny)

Prometheus (I didn't like it)

Last night I watched Howls Moving Castle for about the billionth time XP

Decided I'm getting a Calcifer tattoo on my wrist ^_^