Habitarium Level 50 - Purple Gems?

lilshadowdweller

I have recently managed to get to level 50 and I love it. I make a lot of money by just letting my little guys run around. However, I've noticed that sometimes when I exit habitarium then re-enter, there's purple gems that weren't there when I had exited?

Also, some of my P3S die...at a young age?

I think the game isn't saving on par with the server, should I be concerned? Because I'm pretty sure I put all my ill-p3S in the hospital, btu when I came back, I think they were outside and that's why?

Should I send in a ticket? Does this happen to you, too?

It happens to everyone. Habitarum is still pretty buggy, but you learn to work around it.

When more gems pop up after you refresh either they didn't register as "collected," or you had a full board of gems and the excess will be there when you refresh.

(I tested this myself several times to make sure they weren't just gems that didn't register as collected)

No need to submit a ticket. Have fun Habitarium-ing! ^__^

This happens quite a lot. Usually when you're collecting gems and close right away - some gems don't get "saved" on the server. It probably has something to do with your Habi running too long. This also happens with p3s not getting to houses. What I usually do is refresh a few times before I close Habi completely to see what I've missed. And no, you shouldn't worry - it happens :)

OK, thanks for answering this question - other thing, habi-goers, you know how I said that it was my p3s dying? Well, the blue gems I had collected ARE NOT. I just looked at my population: 46/46. This means that none had died and for some reason, I collected two gems! X-D I know it's buggy but wow. o_O