Worst year ever

Lady Lyuba

I'm only getting either uber faeries or the Crafting Faerie. No Fyora, Mira, or Aethia. I WANT A SPECIAL FAERIE, NOT THE SAME DARK AND LIGHT AND FIRE OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN!!!!

I'll never get anything special this year! Please, all I want is a Fyora Quest! And Mira! *cries* 5 DAYS IS NOT ENOUGH! PLEASE! ANOTHER WEEK TNT!

Anybody else not getting what they want this year?

This could be the last year of Faerie Quest events. In another year by now, Faerieland could be finmished rebuilding!

I'm hopeless because I seldom ever get quests from faeires, on my main anyway.

Yeah, I'm kind of feeling it, too...

Every time I click, I get my hopes up for a FFQ... Of course, they're so rare that there's a good chance it's not going to happen. Even so, I know I'll be disappointed when the month's over and I still haven't gotten one.

I don't have much luck getting quests regularly, either. :(

I haven't gotten one either, yet. But I'm having fun with the quests I'm getting, and I like the daily prizes. Got a couple books to read to Gunnslinger. (Reading "the Hidden Tower to Gunnslinger was epic :D )

And YAY 400 posts! :P

Last year was better. So much more vareity. This year sucks. But I'm okay with not getting a FFQ since I got one last year and all my main pets are dreamies. It's the other three rare faeries I want.

Mine started off pretty decent. I got the Earth Faerie quests though and the Battle Faerie - who both rewarded me nicely. The Dark Faerie hasn't been too shabby. I didn't mind getting the crafting Faerie so much, I got her as a bonus twice. I've also been lucky in that *most* of my quest items haven't been expensive. BUT, I keep getting the Air Faerie. T__T No Queenie, and certainly no Fountain!

I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this year is different. I think they made it less likely to get FFQ and even the other rarer faeries. :/

I think you're right, TNT probably decreased the chances of getting the rarer faeries. WHY, TNT!? WHY!? I hate them for this. They should never have done that, now I'm really mad at them!

Maybe if I kept turning down all the uber faerie quests I'd finally get Fyora or the Space Faerie. I've only ever gotten Mira once in all my years of playing and I couldn't find the item she was asking me for.

GIVE US ONE MORE WEEK, TNT!!!!!!! And if you do this again next year, don't increase our chances of getting the rare faeries! 'Cos I can tell you guys did that and you pissed off half of Neopia for it.

I think I've been pretty lucky so far. 1 quest fron Fyora, 2 from the battle faerie and 1 from the space faerie. Then again, I missed last year's event, so this probably evens it out. No sign of the fountain faerie in all my 9.5 years of playing though!

I think you're right, TNT probably decreased the chances of getting the rarer faeries. WHY, TNT!? WHY!? I hate them for this. They should never have done that, now I'm really mad at them!

Yeah I agree. Last year so many more people were getting FFQs and the rarer faeries. Now it seems to be really rare this year. I think it was mean to do, what does it hurt to increase those chances just for a short event? :/ I really hate to complain about an event, but it's disappointing.

If I was able to transfer my battle pet to my main (I used up my transfers before the event) then it wouldn't matter much anyway because I've gotten either crafting faerie or really expensive items. ._. I wish there was a choice to not receive crafting faerie.

But putting aside all that, I still love getting a free item every day. :P

Yeah I agree. Last year so many more people were getting FFQs and the rarer faeries. Now it seems to be really rare this year. I think it was mean to do, what does it hurt to increase those chances just for a short event? :/ I really hate to complain about an event, but it's disappointing.

Clearly they have done that. CLEARLY. And I agree that it was mean, they should not have done that for a short site event like this. It's just uncalled for.

So much for my Chocolate Ogrin, I'll have to look for ones that are UFA, and although my battle pet is on my main, she won't get a huge increase in stats from Fyora or the Space Faerie. This is the worst year ever. If they do this again next year, they had better make it like it was in 2011 when we were more likely to get the rare faeries. Though by next year, Faerieland might have finished rebuilding.

so far I've only gotten battle, crafting, dark, and earth faerie quests. I'm not complaining because i usually NEVER get faerie quests but still.... Every time I click the "receive today's quest" button I get a little excited :*