Happy Tonu Day!

Saxen

Happy Tonu Day everybody! Don't forget to visit Cap'n Threelegs for free training!

tonu_day_2012.jpg

Colours

tonu_eventide_happy.pngtonu_maraquan_happy.png

Eventide | Maraquan

Clothing

tonu_knightoutfit.pngtonu_leafoutfit.png

clo_tonu_knight_helm.gifclo_tonu_knight_gauntlet.gifclo_tonu_knight_boots.gifclo_tonu_knight_top.gifclo_tonu_knight_bottom.gif

clo_tonu_leafsewn_wig.gifclo_tonu_leafsewn_skirt.gifclo_tonu_leafsewn_belt.gifclo_tonu_leafsewn_top.gif

Items

pot_tonu_woodland.gifpot_tonu_shadow.gif

I couldn't agree more! The Maraquan is amazing ^_^ Eventide is pretty good, what I imagined it would look like :P

The Eventide Tonu is nice , as usual .. and the Maraquan Tonu makes me want my Tonu back from my friend to paint lol

but .. (with me there's always a but)

I think that a horn + 2 big teeth make the small face a little bit busier than it should .. but I don't see any way of them removing the horn without making it looking like a Tuskaninny .. maybe the bigger version of the picture would look better ... though ...

Outfits are awesome !

LOL it's funny that I thought a tonu was a rhinoserous (sp?). When hrtbrk mentioned the walrus a lightbulb went off. Ok I'll admit it, I never liked the zoo and didn't learn much.

LOL it's funny that I thought a tonu was a rhinoserous (sp?). When hrtbrk mentioned the walrus a lightbulb went off. Ok I'll admit it, I never liked the zoo and didn't learn much.

Well, you're right - it is a rhino but the maraquan version is what the baby would like if a rhino and a walrus mated (which Id be totally down for btw, mother nature).