Requests Re-Opened for "Queen Fyora" and "Chokato"

Izzy ♥

Awesome thanks! I'm about to receive through the auctions! Thanks again for allowing me to borrow the item!

Yay thanks! I got the avatar <3!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please avoid double posting, use the edit button if you something to add.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 2 weeks later...

Time to get talking then ;D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Neomysterion) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Make sure your posts are at 7 words or more, anything under that is deemed spam.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

I would love to lend avatar items, my account is usagiraichi :) please send me a neomail if you're willing to lend to me ^^

If you would like to borrow from TDN's ALP you need to follow the proper process. They don't neomail you, you have to send in an application. All information can be found here.

where is the link for the donations shop?

i was recently reading some scoundrels have stolen lent items, and i think it is a shame and also that those items have to be replaced... i followed a shop link and made my donation... but i didnt bookmark it, and now i cant seem to find it... *the voice inside hear head whispers: cabbagehead*

can you guys please post the donations shop link? :D i'd really appreciate it

thank you very much... it does make sense :)

donations made

i'd like to make a suggestion for the shop:

add some 10k items.

we need to cooperate, and get enough nps to buy the Bony Grarrl Club, and there is no harm in asking :P...

after all... we are going to be the ones wanting to be lent once obtained

thanks again!

Each time the shop is stocked, the items are priced for a variety of amounts, including 10k and above. It just appears that those have all been purchased already. We'll make sure more get added.

that is awesome for everyone.

Please make sure your posts meet the 7 word minimum.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We also don't have them yet. We're currently saving for BGC and are over 1/5 of the way there.

But yes, when we do get higher ticket items, the lending requirements will be quite strict.

can you post the link for the shop? or tell me where i can find it?

i want to help too :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please don't double post. If you would like to add something, use the 'Edit' button. Also, please keep your posts at 7 words or above.