We're hiring for TDN Customisation!

Ian

Hi there!

I just wanted to let everybody know that our Customisation department is now hiring. We're looking for active Neopets players to join Team TDN! To see the job description and how to get involved, please see the Apply for Staff: Customisation page.

fg_805.gif

We hope to receive your application. Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

How long until responses are received? :) are they going to be through email, or via neomail?

I would like to know as well. I applied the night of February 27th and haven't heard anything yet.

Thank you Izzy for clarifying this for us. I know you take your time to find the best fit. I was just curious as I was expecting a "Thank you for applying your application is being reviewed" or something like that.

Best of luck to all applicants! :)

Nobody thought of setting auto-replies to application emails :P

It might be a good idea to do so.

Anyway, good luck to everyone who has applied so far! I'm looking forward to meet more Customization rookies!

Nobody thought of setting auto-replies to application emails :P

It might be a good idea to do so.

Anyway, good luck to everyone who has applied so far! I'm looking forward to meet more Customization rookies!

It might be a good idea for future applications. This way a person knows their application was received and they're not panicking that there might have been a glitch and the application wasn't received or something funny happened to it.

congrats Mouseykins :)

I applied too .. but I guess I'm not good enough :(

Don't get too down! I'm sure you're great! Maybe they need you out here on the forums instead of hidden away in the closet ;)

ps. Congratulations Mouseykins!

• 1 month later...